What the Oblivion Happened to Light Armors?

• Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, forgot. Good morning sunshine. :D silly Europeans getting work done as Im going to bed.
    Options
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sakiri wrote: »
    And whomever thought surströmming and lutfisk were good ideas needs to take a long walk off a short pier.

There's a reason Lutefisk is served together With strong liquour :pensive:
    Besides there are a Whole lot of other Fish dishes than lutefisk, most People here only eat that once or twice a year (Christmas and New Years, typically).
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats once or twice too often.

Though I promised to try the pickled herring. I feel I may regret that.

Now if only I was staying longer. Stupid long ride across the border and he nor I drive. Plus I think his doctors might kill him.

Then I could go for drinks with an angry Nord. :D
    Options
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pffft... Tradition, woman, tradition. You know, like the Superbowl.
    There are Trains going over the border, actually... :pensive:
    Drinks With an angry Nord? Don't know, I wouldn't recommend to anyone trying to drink me pretty, that much alcohol over a period of only a few hours can't possibly be healthy...
    Options
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lovely wrote: »
    I don't like bacon. It's fat and greasy and disgusting :(

I'll have your share then (: you can have the Caesar salad.. Heh.
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
    Options
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bacon-knight-meme-generator-you-are-no-match-for-my-level-80-baconium-armor-bfdecc.jpeg
    Options
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This deserves a poll??
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
    Options
  • Catflinger
    Catflinger
    ✭✭✭
    My sorc still has his tunic, but he replaced his trousers. The new trousers are a lovely shade of flesh tone, so he looks like he is running around with no pants.

No I will not post a screenie. :o
    Edited by Catflinger on May 28, 2014 5:55PM
    Options
  • devolutedub17_ESO
    devolutedub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Catflinger wrote: »
    My sorc still has his tunic, but he replaced his trousers. The new trousers are a lovely shade of flesh tone, so he looks like he is running around with no pants.

No I will not post a screenie. :o

Tease. I demand screenie.

As for me, I have given up on light armors for now, I'd rather wear the jerkins and tunics. They just look better.
    Options
  • Azzuria
    Azzuria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playing an Orcish War Shaman ( Templar Healer / Caster ) in half and half, Light /Heavy, I'd like to see more short-hemmed robes so her plate greaves show. Usually she wears Bosmer robes because that's the only one that's not floor-length.
    Brunhilda Icehammer - Nord Dragonknight, 'Smith & Enchantress 'What is 'ranged? I need to hit something!!'
    Laehl Direthorn - Bosmer Nightblade, Purveyor of fine Clothes, Bows and Staves
    Reeza gra-Zuni - Orc Templar 'War Shaman' and Apothecary
    Noemi Snowpaw - Kajiit Dragon Knight - I laugh... or I'd have to kill you.
    Kitera Dreamon - Breton of The Dominion: Because those Daggers don't appreciate a great Mage.
    Lysara Shadowcroft - Dunmer Bloodmage: This will only hurt a lot.
    Options
  • hk11
    hk11
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im not big on robes. I wish you could just have costume slots like some other games so I could appear to be wearing heavy/med armor or whatever.

I realize there is the one costume option, but being able to pick up random armor that looks sort of cool and mixing together would be optimal for me. I guess that was not part of the vision so dresses for all.

EDIT: Also it would be cool if all light armor wasnt made of spandex. everyone looks sort of weird with their tiny calves. The best looking light armor pants are the worthless soul shriven ones that you start out with.
    Edited by hk11 on May 28, 2014 6:28PM
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AngryNord wrote: »
    Pffft... Tradition, woman, tradition. You know, like the Superbowl.
    There are Trains going over the border, actually... :pensive:
    Drinks With an angry Nord? Don't know, I wouldn't recommend to anyone trying to drink me pretty, that much alcohol over a period of only a few hours can't possibly be healthy...

Lmao!

Id probably have passed out by then. Ha!
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azzuria wrote: »
    Playing an Orcish War Shaman ( Templar Healer / Caster ) in half and half, Light /Heavy, I'd like to see more short-hemmed robes so her plate greaves show. Usually she wears Bosmer robes because that's the only one that's not floor-length.

Theyre floor length later.
    Options
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I generally just throw on a piece of medium or heavy if I don't want the robe look.
    Yeah, it monkey's with your passives a bit; but we all have to make sacrifices for fashion.

Same solution for giving my Medium Armor Nightblade a hood... I craft a Light Armor hood.
    Edited by ShedsHisTail on May 28, 2014 6:26PM
    "As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
    Have you seen the Twin Lamps?
    Options
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I generally just throw on a piece of medium or heavy if I don't want the robe look.
    Yeah, it monkey's with your passives a bit; but we all have to make sacrifices for fashion.

Same solution for giving my Medium Armor Nightblade a hood... I craft a Light Armor hood.

Screws with the passives, but you do get some armour if the core and pants are heavy/med (:
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
    Options