Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Error 207 Roll Call - If you are dealing with Error 207 (Client locked, wait 10 minutes) POST HERE

Shazz
Shazz
✭✭
Getting Error 207 - Client locked, wait 10 minutes? Post here!

No comment after 3.5 hours from ZOS, lets make sure they can see how many folks are currently dealing with this. Hopefully we can get it acknowledged as a known issue.
  • SometimesY
    Getting pretty frustrated at the lack of response.
    Options
  • troy.hostetler_ESO
    HERE
    Options
  • matthewleerushb14_ESO
    matthewleerushb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I been waiting 2 hours with no luck getting any customer support
    Options
  • rikka411
    rikka411
    Same. been waiting more like 4 hours now
    Options
  • troy.hostetler_ESO
    no answer usually means they dont know what the *** is going on, so I might as well just plan on not playing tonight.
    Options
  • Zielijiek
    Zielijiek
    ✭✭✭
    Add me to the list!
    Let fate be your guide.
    Options
  • c.kitanidisub17_ESO
    c.kitanidisub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Here.

This goes beyond the usual MMO launch woes. And after seeing some of the threads talking about losing bank space, items, and gold, I'm actually very afraid of what I'll find when I finally DO regain access to the game.

Update: I instantly got an email informing me that I earned my First Comment Badge. Whoopie.
    Edited by c.kitanidisub17_ESO on April 7, 2014 10:33PM
    Options
  • dbenitez001_ESO
    me too :(.
    Options
  • rebxrnb14_ESO
    <-- Playing Landmark in the meantime.
    Options
  • Shazz
    Shazz
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober‌
    Can you please let us know you are aware of this issue? 4 hours now and counting now.
    Options
  • hosein.babai_ESO
    Same problem, taken a few technical steps to try to isolate the issue, steps posted in:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/72459/error-207-support-group-what-have-you-tried

Options
  • GingerBaby
    GingerBaby
    Soul Shriven
    Yep. Waiting 4 hours now here too.
    Options
  • ShannonCross
    ShannonCross
    Soul Shriven
    Awful service. How hard could it possibly be for ZOS to fix this?
    Options
  • Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    since the update finished.... and the code i got flatout didnt work...

indicating that their email was a lie in the first place... and i dont like it when a service provide outright lies to their customers.
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
    Options
  • Shazz
    Shazz
    ✭✭
    Help us dear ZOS~

At least let us know you know we're here
    Options
  • devs10
    devs10
    same issue ..error 207 ...still not resolved and no answers to my tickets
    Options
  • Vazkahkatz
    Vazkahkatz
    ✭✭
    same "Error Code 207:7:1:1016:405" to be exact
    feel da powah of da katz!
    Options
  • mezzie
    mezzie
    me aswell, sigh.
    Options
  • haick_Triset
    atleast 2 threads on this now I am getting pretty pissed ive been trying for 4 hours atleast now
    Options
  • Shazz
    Shazz
    ✭✭
    Just got an autmated email from support. It doesn't have any info, just says:

Helping you is our passion!

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 120 days.

If your issue has not been resolved, you can respond directly to this email. We look forward to working with you again should you need us!

[My submitted language on Error 207 copied]

Date Created: 04/07/2014 04:04 PM
    Date Last Updated: 04/07/2014 07:23 PM
    Options
  • sss_SiN
    sss_SiN
    Game says my account has been suspended for 10 minutes, it's been 4 hours+ Error Code 207:7:1:1016:405.

I have tried repairing, unplugging router, currently downloading the game to a new hard drive. I believe my client hasn't patched since the last patch because of the errors so I am hoping this fixes it.

I used this
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/68496/aldarunds-work-around-for-the-install-launcher-bug-support-please-make-this-a-sticky#latest
    when the last patch didn't work and before that have been using the .exe. I am hoping this is because my game is not patched. I called and was on hold over an hour and a half and gave up, did the call back online before I called.
    Options
  • Shazz
    Shazz
    ✭✭
    Anyone have any luck getting through this?
    Options
  • Suci17
    Suci17
    Soul Shriven
    Same error for 4 hours ...
    Edited by Suci17 on April 8, 2014 12:07AM
    Options
  • Shazz
    Shazz
    ✭✭
    This is hour 5 now. wru ZOS?
    Options
  • Brennan85
    Brennan85
    This is ridiculous...I have been receiving this error since the servers went back up
    Options
  • troy.hostetler_ESO
    Im mean ok so there is obviously bugs here with the ERROR 207. But honestly its been OVER 5 HOURS AND NOT A FREAKING PEEP FROM THE DEV TEAM> That is very unprofessional! Are these ppl even caring how many they are losing by not even giving a proper courtesy of a FREAKING UPDATE to the situation???
    Options
  • Valanos
    Valanos
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same issue, before the patch everything worked fine, now i dont know what to do because of this wait 10 min Security question, its really annoying.
    Why do they even do that i have just played normal like everyone else, working together With People, doing quests and crafting and here i was going to play this evening, well seems like i can forget about that.

And to zenimax if i were you i would fix this issue quick, when you are doing Things like this, you also scare People away from Your game and make People angry and annoyed. at this moment i am considering if i shall continue to subscribe or not. what you have done here today is unacceptable.
    If you want People to play Your game turn this 10 min password thing off.
    The Choice is Yours.
    Options
  • sss_SiN
    sss_SiN
    I just reinstalled whole game and had same problem. Error 207
    Options
  • troy.hostetler_ESO
    What pisses me off the most is that I had my guild master friend try logging into my game, he HAD NO ISSUES WITH GETTING MY CHARACTER INTO THE GAME.
    Options
  • troy.hostetler_ESO
    IM reinstalling the launcher now. deleteed EVERYTHING that even resemble ESO from my system and starting over again. Better fukin work!
    Options