The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No login? Error 200 and 201.

• Lamebe
    Lamebe
    Soul Shriven
    ok, i could connect now without any problems... Waited 5min and still ingame :p..

xj12dhprkivl.jpg

So find your V4 ip by diong a Run and type CMD you will see ip there..
    Then go to your provider site log in on your account and put those ports in..
  • dwaightb16_ESO
    can anyone confirm if this works?^

also i can connect without a problem.. its just ive been kicked out of the game .. within 10-25M.
    Edited by dwaightb16_ESO on May 4, 2014 10:08AM
  • Matser
    Matser
    Lamebe wrote: »
    Matser wrote: »
    all belgium ppl got this problem... you should normaly change some ports on your provider account on your telenetsite.. already 1hour on the phone with them...
    They told me the same but i can't find the option to set the ports, if you know please tell me

i cant give you more update right now still on the phone wih telenet providers..
    i did put those ports : To best access The Elder Scrolls Online, you should configure your router to open the following outbound ports:
    TCP / UDP Ports 24100 through 24131
    TCP / UDP Ports 24500 through 24507
    TCP / UDP Ports 49100 through 54000, into the site did it but didnt work..

so now the dude on the phone say im not the only one that called them to tell they cant enter into ESO and telling that the problem is with ESO!!!
    i am the other one 2 times
  • dalgrimar
    dalgrimar
    ✭✭✭
    yep indeed, and i have a small feeling all of us is from Belgium am i correct??? region related??? i would like a serious update on this because you have ruined my weekend am i going to be able to play today or should i just give up????

www.twitch.tv/zuluviper
    I am from Belgium.
    Also just woke up and still cant login...
    Its 12.33 meanwhile wtf

• Matser
    Matser
    does it keep working Lamebe?
  • Lamebe
    Lamebe
    Soul Shriven
    can anyone confirm if this works?^

also i can connect without a problem.. its just ive been kicked out of the game .. within 10-25M.

i confirm that it still didn't work :s, after 15min lost connection again!!
  • An00n
    An00n
    ok, i could connect now without any problems... Waited 5min and still ingame :p..

xj12dhprkivl.jpg

i tried it but i got kicked out again....
    or else i'm doing something wrong?

• ginntonic11

xj12dhprkivl.jpg

I tried and i get kicked after 5 min so this is not working :s
  • Matser
    Matser

xj12dhprkivl.jpg

voor één of andere reden krijg ik die lijst opties links onder "Telenet 120" niet uiteraard
  • thilog
    thilog
    ✭✭✭
    Error 200/201 = MegaServer not so mega.
  • Resonation
    I'm from Belgium aswell, got the same problem, sometimes I can connect for 5or10m and then I got kicked again. Couldnt even login on this forum because of the 200/201 error
    Noone dies a virgin, life *** us all - Kurt Cobain

*** - Keepers of Cyrodiil
    EU - Thornblade
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • Matt.vanelsenb16_ESO
    The usual story. Also from Belgium, provider is telenet, and I'm getting unknown errors every 5 minutes now. To make it even better, after I get kicked out I'm stuck trying to log in for 15 minutes straight because of the error 200/201 pop up.
  • dalgrimar
    dalgrimar
    ✭✭✭
    How i can check what my IP is?
    Like what to type in cmd?
    Also need the ports stay on "Niet Actief" or i need to active em?
  • Resonation
    My friend that has belgacom lives 10away from me and he doesnt have that 200/201 error so I really think it MUST be telenet...

EU - Thornblade
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • Stabbina
    Stabbina
    ✭✭✭
    Opening the firewall ports won't solve the problem as even turning the firewall off completely doesn't help at all. (I believe @Matser also tried that in his vid.)

@Matser, Your last post is only understandable for a handfull of people on the forum as dutch isn't a common language in the world . :'( Do you have a wireless modem? I don't have one and I don't get those settings either. ;)
  • stefaan.de.wasch1b16_ESO
    So... It's us Belgians then ? Same problem here...

Oh well, seems like a good time to go watch Star Wars on this glorious Star Wars Day while we wait

May the Fourth.... be with you :)
    The statement "if you put enough monkeys behind enough typewriters... sooner or later one will produce the works of Shakespeare" has sadly been proven utterly wrong by the internet...
  • DrywFiltiarn
    DrywFiltiarn
    ✭✭✭
    Got booted from the server about 5 minutes ago with an "Unknown error" and can't get back in with both error 200 and 201 coming up.
  • Matser
    Matser
    Stabbina wrote: »
    Opening the firewall ports won't solve the problem as even turning the firewall off completely doesn't help at all. (I believe @Matser also tried that in his vid.)

@Matser, Your last post is only understandable for a handfull of people on the forum as dutch isn't a common language in the world . :'( Do you have a wireless modem? I don't have one and I don't get those settings either. ;)
    last post had to do with our provider so is irrelevant, i do have a modem with wifi on it but i do not use it, i use the cable to my pc...

• Backrub
    Backrub
    I've been having this problem all morning. Already submitted it to support, a few hours ago.

Either I cannot login and get an error denying entry, or I get to the character screen and the game kicks me out again upon trying to log in to one of my characters, or I get in the game and play for approx. 2 min before the game abruptly kicks me out to login screen with an error.

This has been going on all morning now (4 hours, so far) and I have even waited up to 2 hours in between attempts to log in.

Perhaps also worth noting is that, after a failed attempt to log in, the login screen says it couldn't retrieve any announcements. As if I'm not connected to the internet (which I obviously am, otherwise I wouldn't be posting here).
  • Backrub
    Backrub
    yep indeed, and i have a small feeling all of us is from Belgium am i correct??? region related??? i would like a serious update on this because you have ruined my weekend am i going to be able to play today or should i just give up????

www.twitch.tv/zuluviper
    I am also from Belgium. I too had organised so that I had some time to play this weekend, which apparently I can't anymore.

• Matser
    Matser
    btw it might still be our provider even though we come from different country's, a mistake could have happened there and for instance Telenet is Telenet in Belgium but runs under another name in the Netherlands for instance... i'm not a professional far from but it is strange none the less
  • Matt.vanelsenb16_ESO
    Backrub wrote: »
    I've been having this problem all morning. Already submitted it to support, a few hours ago.

Either I cannot login and get an error denying entry, or I get to the character screen and the game kicks me out again upon trying to log in to one of my characters, or I get in the game and play for approx. 2 min before the game abruptly kicks me out to login screen with an error.

This has been going on all morning now (4 hours, so far) and I have even waited up to 2 hours in between attempts to log in.

Perhaps also worth noting is that, after a failed attempt to log in, the login screen says it couldn't retrieve any announcements. As if I'm not connected to the internet (which I obviously am, otherwise I wouldn't be posting here).

As soon as the announcement is back that means that you can log back in. Both the error 200 and 201 only pop up when you try logging in when it says "could not retrieve announcements". At least that's one thing that I've figured out.
  • dalgrimar
    dalgrimar
    ✭✭✭
    Ye its very strange.
    Im getting really the feeling it has to do with telenet tbh.
    Also i got a wireless modem but everything outside eso works fine...
    I also added this ports as in the picture Lamebe posted but im not sure if i need to hold em on "Non Active" or "Active"
  • DrywFiltiarn
    DrywFiltiarn
    ✭✭✭
    And after being able to login, I got booted with an "Unknown" error again within 5 minutes after being logged in and now I'm stuck with error 200 & 201 again. I'm not Belgian, but Dutch btw :) So apparently 2 neighboring countries having issues.
  • Resonation
    Its exactly how you say it Backrub. Lamebe, How did you contact telenet support? They dont work on sundays...

EU - Thornblade
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • stefaan.de.wasch1b16_ESO
    And after being able to login, I got booted with an "Unknown" error again within 5 minutes after being logged in and now I'm stuck with error 200 & 201 again. I'm not Belgian, but Dutch btw :) So apparently 2 neighboring countries having issues.

There's been an Austrian reporting the same problem, so it's not just us Low Landers :)
    The statement "if you put enough monkeys behind enough typewriters... sooner or later one will produce the works of Shakespeare" has sadly been proven utterly wrong by the internet...
  • krisan1999
    krisan1999
    Soul Shriven
    And after being able to login, I got booted with an "Unknown" error again within 5 minutes after being logged in and now I'm stuck with error 200 & 201 again. .

exactly the same here, since last night around 11pm

• Resonation
    Just reinstalled my eso windows client and guess what... after 5m ingame I got disconnected again...

EU - Thornblade
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • dalgrimar
    dalgrimar
    ✭✭✭
    I just could login for 10minutes but after engaging combat everyone in the game started freezing again and i needed to alt tab close the client like everytime i can login for some time but than get kicked out again...
  • Resonation
    Krisan1999 the problems started here aswell at 11pm last night

EU - Thornblade
    Aldmeri Dominion