The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

You have been suspended from the site? Account disabled? What is going on!!?!!

BmcD73
BmcD73
✭✭✭
I was just playing and got booted from the game. The error said there was another login attempt. So I tried to login to my account again and it says "Your login information is incorrect" with an option to "View account". When I click that and try to log into my account, it says "You have been suspended from the site"? What in the world is going on with this game? First I get hit by the bank bug. Spend countless time sending emails to support. Still don't have it fixed and now my account is suspended?
  • holmes.lab16_ESO
    There are other threads on this as well. Same thing, randomly booted & suspended for no reason while playing normally.
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im guessing these are item dupe bans going out
  • BmcD73
    BmcD73
    ✭✭✭
    I have not duped or have ever duped or exploited anything in the game
  • dcincali
    dcincali
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is an item dupe ban?
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    This just happened to me as well! :(

What the heck is happening ZOS?

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌
    PC - NA - EP
    Jayshua / Imperial Warden
    Master Craftsman / 50 All Professions
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reason the guild banks are down is apparently you could dupe stacks of anything easily. It apparantly was rampant.
  • holmes.lab16_ESO
    They are not. I have not duped any items, or bought any items that could have been duped to begin with. It looks like an automatic suspension thing .. and looks like an auto suspension thing gone wrong.
  • aspengladeb16_ESO
    I was just affected by this as well.....wasn't duping or anything so no clue why.
  • Cozy
    Cozy
    Just had the same thing happen to me. Starting to get the feeling they want us all to cancel our subs with the sheer amount of problems we are encountering...

They have supposedly fixed the bank yet I still haven't got any of my space, items or gold back and now this :(

Let's hope this doesn't take as long as the partial bank fix did.
  • templar_von_midgard
    Hi!
    Please see the other on going discussions on this topic, for example: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/81174/kicked-from-game
  • Vikes546b16_ESO
    Just had EXACTLY the same thing happen, when it kicked me back to the login screen it said "Another login attempt has been made" in a nice little popup box so either I've been hacked or the game just loves giving erroneous messages. Customer support ticket has been submitted and I'm less than f'in pleased with this.

If this is another case of your stupid auto-ban bot crap, turn the damn things off.
  • DTGothic
    DTGothic
    Soul Shriven
    i just ran into the same problem. i logged out and went to take care of my dogs and grab a drink and when i returned it said another had logged into my account. i tried to log in again and it said to view my account. when i tried it said i had been suspended from the site. i would love to know what i should be doing about this. is it a bug? have i been hacked?
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they did a mass sweep and ban including those who unwittingly bought or were given duped items.
  • BmcD73
    BmcD73
    ✭✭✭
    My guess is this is the auto ban for duping gone very wrong. I have not duped or exploited anything in this game. I have farmed some bosses until I get the blue item but that isn't against any EULA or anything. This launch reminds me of how bad Anarchy Online was when first released. So many problems...first my bank, items, gold gone and to add insult to injury, my account banned.

I already cancelled my account. The only way I am going to resub is if they make the slightest effort to compensate us for all these problems.
  • Hekx
    Hekx
    Couldn't be. I've been solo and haven't interacted with another player. Don't belong to a guild. I've made exactly one trade, traded a reguard motif for a Wood Elf one a couple weeks ago.
  • Zakaar
    Zakaar
    I think they did a mass sweep and ban including those who unwittingly bought or were given duped items.

I posted this elsewhere, but this happened to me as well, I've never duped or cheated in a game ever. I haven't participated in the economy at all, that includes buying or selling items from players, so there's no chance that I have a duped item.
  • novikoffsa
    I have the same problem. After 2 failures in game, the account is blocked and I can't visit the website, in game.
  • lawrence.s.d.lb14_ESO
    Well, at least i'm not the only one. Was worried i was hacked but apparently it's just another glitch. I understand that bugs happen but i really wish they didn't always seem to happen when i actually have a day off work and time to play. So far i've been paying money for a game that never lets me in when i want. I may as well go back to dating.
  • Vikes546b16_ESO
    No, see, this whole "It's a new game" "it's launch for a new MMO" and "it's their first mmo, cut them some slack" *** isn't going to fly anymore. There comes a time when it's time to admit you don't know wtf you're doing, and ZOS, that time was when you said "we're ready for launch, let's go".
  • rob_gower25b14_ESO
    I love this game, but I think the last few weeks have proven that Elder Scrolls Online was rushed out. Whether it was to get ahead of the Wildstar launch remains to be seen, but it is obvious that Zenimax was in no way prepared to support the game post-launch. Sometimes a longer beta is a good thing.
  • michaelpatrickjonesnub18_ESO

Exactly what they did. But I don't think anybody should be banned. If they made their game properly, they should have been confident enough to challenge the cheaters to come forth and take their game for a spin.

Bring it on, cheetah.

ESO should have been built like Fort Knox.
  • BmcD73
    BmcD73
    ✭✭✭
    Well I have certainly taken things out of my guild bank. So if another member of the guild duped items, put them in guild bank, and I took them out, it was without my knowledge but there was certainly nothing that "special" that is ever in guild bank so I have no idea what it could be. Occasionally someone has deposited a single blue item and I grab it. But that's it.
  • rob_gower25b14_ESO
    If they in fact did start bans for cheating they should have created a sticky in the forum notifying the community that this was going on. At least we would know what was going on, instead of have multiple threads created about the same problem.

I am seriously disappointed in Zenimax.
  • sothis31b16_ESO
    sothis31b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    The same here, glad to see I'm not alone in this case, even though I'm sorry for all of us
  • Dallie
    Dallie
    ✭✭
    This is beyond ridiculous. I don't even know what a duped item actually is, let alone how to get one. To my knowledge, i've never cheated in a MMO period, and now banned for no reason, with zero explanation. The only thing i've done with regard to transactions in-game is sold one item in a guild store, that was blue-level armor of some kind.

Add on top of that, the bank bug affecting me, as soon as I get the account opened, i'm done. This is the proverbial straw, no more from me Zenimax.
  • Rantog
    Rantog
    ✭✭✭✭

Unlikely , given that my account hasn't been used for trading - so there's no way I was exposed to anything duped. Unless their detection is completely haywire....
    -
    Everything I have, I looted, harvested, or crafted.
  • Flayedalive
    Just tried to access my account to make sure I was not suspended and lo and behold, my account has been suspended. I cannot even remember using the guild bank except to drop off some resources during early access, but I cannot remember actually taking anything.

The only duplicate items I have received were the ones I was sent through the mail when my bank slots reset twice. I got all the pre-order and collectors edition items again.

Totally confused and pretty annoyed by all this.
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Except that the OP of another thread hasn't been, whether you believe him or not, he's not in a guild with a bank to be even able to use the dup.e hack and hasn't bought anything off anyone so cant' be a recipient of a dupe.
    Edited by fromtesonlineb16_ESO on April 18, 2014 8:43PM
  • Cozy
    Cozy

You guessed wrong seeing as I don't even know how to dupe, haven't traded anything with another player or even quested with anyone yet.
  • Ulsterman
    Ulsterman
    ✭✭
    I'm affected as well, and even though I'm in five guilds I don't even have access to a single guild bank. What have I been banned for, reporting too many bots?