The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Raheem
Raheem
any one else keep getting this ? every time i try to log in this is what happens. very frusterating
Live and die a Redguard
  • nicodiemus
    nicodiemus
    Soul Shriven
    Yup, having same issues
  • Raheem
    Raheem
    sigh ;(
    Live and die a Redguard
  • Rajani Isa
    That or error... 301?

Anyway, tried simply restarting, no go. Doing repair check now.
    Edited by Rajani Isa on April 15, 2014 7:41PM
  • Sociabear
    Sociabear
    ✭✭
    same..
  • JKwervo
    JKwervo
    ✭✭
    I was just about to post this. But yes...the Login is timing out like a beast...and not in a good way.
  • Raheem
    Raheem
    Ya i got error 301 as well a couple of times.
    Live and die a Redguard
  • Kaz253
    Kaz253
    Soul Shriven
  • ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Logins timing out is normally due to not having the most up-to-date client. Try closing out of the client and launcher completely and then reopening the launcher.

Once you've done that, allow the launcher to patch completely. If the launcher does not automatically apply the patch, run the repair option. Instructions on repairing the launcher can be found here. If this doesn't solve this issue, please let us know!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • nathanmaxtrob14_ESO
    Guess the maintenance is still ongoing...
  • Nyghthowler
    Nyghthowler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue here. I've restarted the patcher numerous times because it didn't seem to have downloaded anything.
    I'm not prejudiced; I hate everyone equally !
  • Raheem
    Raheem
    Trying the repair now and will see if it works.
    Live and die a Redguard
  • SapphireBlue
    I have the same ... I repaired and it didn't change anything
  • nicodiemus
    nicodiemus
    Soul Shriven
    Logins timing out is normally due to not having the most up-to-date client. Try closing out of the client and launcher completely and then reopening the launcher.

Once you've done that, allow the launcher to patch completely. If the launcher does not automatically apply the patch, run the repair option. Instructions on repairing the launcher can be found here. If this doesn't solve this issue, please let us know!

Thanks, I will try this.

• Kaz253
    Kaz253
    Soul Shriven
    The Launcher finally patch and i was able to log in
  • Mizchief
    Mizchief
    Soul Shriven
    So is what, ZOS_AmeliaR is suggesting, working for anyone?
  • Raheem
    Raheem
    Im still patching but hopefully it does work
    Live and die a Redguard
  • Laggus
    Laggus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same problem. I guess its down to a log in queues. Will leave it a while to see if it gets better. It didn't download any updates from what I saw though.
  • Enigma_Legion
    Enigma_Legion
    Soul Shriven
    Patched. keep getting either 103 or 301. Ran repair.. Still getting the errors.
  • Pimbee
    Pimbee
    Soul Shriven
    I had to open and close my launcher a few times before it finally started to patch. Then I was able to login without a problem.
  • Raheem
    Raheem
    ran repair and now it is saying ti does not reconize content ?
    Live and die a Redguard
  • lleddy0804
    lleddy0804
    Soul Shriven
    Same here, not able to log-in even after restarting the patcher. But the patcher did not download any updates, and restarting it does not change this.
  • nathanmaxtrob14_ESO
    Redoing the launcher and then it wanted to repair, and everything worked right.
  • billyu5
    billyu5
    It's the game not knowing how to actually work correctly
  • AshleyLee
    AshleyLee
    ✭✭✭
    I restarted my client server times to no avail, I switched to EU client it updated and I could login to EU server. I then Switched BACK to NA client and it updated. If you dont have the EU client installed let it start then cancel and switch back they may trigger the NA client to update.
  • lleddy0804
    lleddy0804
    Soul Shriven
    I had to restart the launcher and check for updates at least six times before it saw the updates and started the download/update.
  • Sociabear
    Sociabear
    ✭✭
    I opened up the Launcher via the folder and ran as admin...no idea if that is what did it or it was just luck.

Maybe the patcher is just loaded down with people atm?

Either way just open and reopen it over and over and over and over and eventually itll patch.
  • Raheem
    Raheem
    ok after running repair twice i am now able to log on.
    Live and die a Redguard
  • Kerosene91
    Same thing here, ran repair, tried the manual fix in the support section of the website, no patching was done, game version is still the same. Still getting login timeout.
  • Grubbs008
    Grubbs008
    ✭✭

This does not work for me at all, I tried all of the info provided. Waited, and I'm disappointed to say the least.
  • acutechb16_ESO
    Looks to me like a backup in the patch rolling out. Best bet is to keep opening and closing the Launcher until it starts and completes the patch.