The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

THE ARMY OF MERIDIA MAIN QUEST BUGGED CANNOT PROGRESS

• Cherryblossom
    Cherryblossom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is the same issue now on the Daggerfall Coventent with Liberation of Northpoint, so it would seem all Main Quest lines are broken!
    Options
  • Sleepy
    Sleepy
    Still bugged at EU
    Options
  • laukamob16_ESO
    FIX PLZ!!!!! Would write a ingame ticket, but ticketsystem seems to be disabled...
    Options
  • warpeyb16_ESO
    fix eu plz
    Options
  • restax90
    restax90
    1:10 at night in Germany and still not fixed....
    Options
  • Nem3sys
    Nem3sys
    cant progress too im lvl 48 and dont want to grind mob like brainless to make 50,i want play the pvp part of this game i cant play it at max level.
    Options
  • acidware900b14_ESO
    The East portal in Crossing the Chasm is still not spawning. It was up once about an hour ago and hasn't spawned since then
    Options
  • CrispZ
    CrispZ
    ^^
    Options
  • supernickx
    supernickx
    ✭✭✭
    Still broken sadly. :(
    Options
  • Sleepy
    Sleepy
    Still broken
    Options
  • PRX_Menion
    PRX_Menion
    ✭✭✭
    If you can herd EVERYONE out of the cave for about 30 seconds and have them stand over at the bridge the portal will reset and you can complete the quest. Good luck though because it took about an hour for us to get 30 people out of the cave including having to wait for one guy to timeout because he went AFK...
    Options
  • Gorylas1
    Gorylas1
    can u fix it already??
    Options
  • Sleepy
    Sleepy
    someone from my guild completed it yesterday but i still stuck very nice
    Options
  • Anjelicus
    Anjelicus
    ✭✭✭
    yea its not just VR content... im running into the same issues from beta back since September, the quests get bugged out either when someone is in the middle of the interaction/killing part and D/Cs or just doesn't loot the corpse im guessing its something like that going on because all of the bugged quests im running into that require you to kill "named mob" the corpse is there but the NPC never re-spawns.
    Vokundein
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Guild Twitch Live Stream
    Anjelicus - Head of PVE
    VR14 Templar // VR14 Nightblade // VR14 Dragonknight // VR10 Sorcerer
    PTS - Veteran Dragonstar Arena Developer Challenge Conqueror
    Options
  • akneth
    akneth
    ✭✭
    still stuck in Cold Harbor .no Progress :(
    Options
  • Novarre
    Novarre
    FIX THE *** ING GAME !

Oh yes, I'm sure they will fix it faster now!

Options
  • Tsyliae
    Tsyliae
    Can't do anything now other than create a new class at lvl3. How boring...
    Please fix it quickly.
    Options
  • Trenchfoot
    Trenchfoot
    ✭✭
    Novarre wrote: »
    FIX THE *** ING GAME !

Oh yes, I'm sure they will fix it faster now!

Well they fixed it fast enough for the NA servers, no reason why it shouldn't also be fixed on the EU servers. I mean that was the whole reason for having the EU servers in America to begin with, so that it was easier to maintain them and correct issues such as this. At least that's the official story...

Although, seeing as the next part of the quest is massively bugged in NA too then I guess that wouldn't help all that much.
    Edited by Trenchfoot on April 7, 2014 7:46AM
    Options
  • Novarre
    Novarre
    @Trenchfoot
    There was some sarcasm involving his use of language that you missed. As for the game, everyone needs it fixed but acting all tough while hiding behind an IP won't fix it faster.
    Edited by Novarre on April 7, 2014 8:07AM
    Options
  • CrispZ
    CrispZ
    fix please
    Options
  • warpeyb16_ESO
    Moderation edit : Off-topic
    Edited by ZOS_HugoP on April 7, 2014 9:02AM
    Options
  • ulic3190b16_ESO
    Fix this ZOS

Man this will haunt you forever unless you give the community something back!

This will become the legendary main quest line bug glitch that killed a first generation of subscribers!

I want the game to succeed not fail this hard with no support!
    Options
  • Sleepy
    Sleepy
    still bugged ? at Cyrodiil it is very hard to earn Vet. Points ...
    Options
  • Tremz
    Tremz
    ✭✭
    Dear Support,

It would be quite nice, if we could get some update.
    Is there an estimated time when the problem is solved, or are you completely in the dark?
    Please give us some info.
    Edited by Tremz on April 7, 2014 9:20AM
    Options
  • CrispZ
    CrispZ
    this need fixing fast people are getting ticked off
    Options
  • BorderLine
    Can we have an ETA?? Incredible a bug like that not fix quickly ...we just paid but cannot continue to play in pve once VR1..hurra. Four days they know it.

Options
  • Danzq
    Danzq
    Pls fix this. This has totally ruined my gaming experience. We quest like there's no tomorrow 5 hours per day and then we end up stuck in this??? I mean seriously! Im soooo close to uninstall this game...
    Options
  • warpeyb16_ESO
    news about bug ?
    Options
  • nlw140589b16_ESO
    There has not been any news about the bug. If you make a post bumping the thread to get attention towards the issue your having you will get a response from the mods. But if you have a genuine problem you are as well putting your head between your legs and kissing your ass goodbye. Nobody here can help you.
    Options
  • Darkan128
    Darkan128
    For advocating freedom and exploration game you are well planted. A quest to stop any progress! Talk soon!
    Options
This discussion has been closed.