The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login Timeout after Patch 1.1.2

TroodonsBite
TroodonsBite
✭✭
Anyone else having this issue? I was able to play for a couple hours after downloading the patch until it crashed. Now for the past three hours I get the same Login Timeout message, followed by an Error 301 after trying to login again. I've repaired, restarted, i don't know what else to do?
  • izzoblazeb14_ESO
    Having the same problem as well since 9am est
  • Nightspectre
    11 AM EST same issue

Login :Timed Out
    Login: Error 301
    Edited by Nightspectre on May 23, 2014 3:10PM
  • hightoriab16_ESO
    I can't get to the character select screen, after putting in my password the screen just stays in loading screen. (Also RAM usage increases over time whilst this is occurring)
  • squidgod2000b14_ESO
    Same issue. Happened after I closed my client while zoning.

Guess I'm playing something else this weekend.
    Edited by squidgod2000b14_ESO on May 23, 2014 3:30PM
  • apantoliani
    I've had this problem since 9 pm last night and I've tried everything. Restarted computer, modem and router, ran repairs inbetween, I've tried port forwarding, editing the host file to point to another login server, I tried logging into my account on my boyfriend's rig (his account/game runs fine btw) and can't. I've tried turning off firewalls, releasing and renewing my ip, flushing dns.

Put in a ticket, it was immediately escalated and they told me to... do the above.

For me, I logged in fine after the patch, then went to reassign points into blacksmithing, would would crash the client. I logged back in thinking it a fluke and it crashed again. This time, no more login. error 301

So been longer than 10 minutes.
    Edited by apantoliani on May 23, 2014 3:45PM
  • squidgod2000b14_ESO
    Put in a ticket, it was immediately escalated and they told me to... do the above.

Put in a ticket as well, but haven't heard anything (only been a few hours). Probably safe to assume this is something on their end.
    Edited by squidgod2000b14_ESO on May 23, 2014 3:54PM
  • brandon
    brandon
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am completely unable to get into the game ZOS please fix this
  • Saracin
    Saracin
    Soul Shriven
    I've been playing fine so far. If you are able to pick your character, but not log in make sure you aren't using ESOHead. The further you get and the more info it collects the longer it takes to load it, eventually causing you to get stuck at the loading screen for so long that the games boots you.
  • Unknown_poster
    Unknown_poster
    ✭✭✭
    Have the same issue...first response to ticket took about an hour. But was the normal try this too stuff. Deleted addons, changed to direct x9 in usersettings.txt.
    Nothing has worked. Fired off a response to the ticket. Still nothing.

Not more than a minute after posting this I got next response. Was an attempt to fix the usersettings.txt file. But it didn't work. They had me send a report using the GameConsultant tool. You can find it by clicking on the golden cog in the launcher, then clicking on about. Run the tool, and attach the report to your emails. Might speed things up.
    Edited by Unknown_poster on May 23, 2014 4:52PM
  • Nightspectre
    12:59 PM EST issue still persists
  • Eorea
    Eorea
    ✭✭✭
    I've been getting this since about 2:30am, 5/23. Played a bit after the patch finished downloading- enough to get my banks in order. Due to an unrelated(?) problem that has been actively being investigated for over a week (regular correspondence through email with customer service), I am unable to log out to character screen. Usually I get a 303 error and can immediately re-enter the game with my password, but upon trying to switch to an alt to see if Glenumbra was repaired yet, I started getting this 301 and haven't been able to log in since. Time for a weekend long camping trip to fill my holiday! Wee! :D
  • jazon1972_ESO
    jazon1972_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    same problem have not been able to log in all morning, and had an extremely laggy night last night after the slow and painful patch download,my friends with slower connections downloaded the game in less then half the time i did and are not having lag issues other then the memory leak crashing them after awhile of playing.what area of the country are you guys in? wondering if it is just our local server with the issues im in NM.
  • Nightspectre
    i think the biggest issue at this point is more and more people comming down with this issue and not a single acknowledgement from ZOS
  • leilani96792
    leilani96792
    ✭✭
    same exact issue here. I just made a post about it because I wasn't getting a reply from customer support since yesterday.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/101553/can-t-login-to-the-game-and-no-answer-from-customer-support?new=1

• jazon1972_ESO
    jazon1972_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    hopefully they get this worked out before the weekend im a patient person and understand new games have bugs and also understand they have problems after patches often,i just hate to pay for days i can not log in not that it is expensive or anything just more of the point of it.
  • Asava
    Asava
    ✭✭✭
    11 AM EST same issue

That's exactly how it was for me last night after an infinite load going into the sewers.
  • Nightspectre
    still no official word or a fix by anyone?
  • Asava
    Asava
    ✭✭✭
    Word is they found the memory leak and there's an issue with the character select screen. Gina said that they were working on a fix.
  • Nightspectre
    awesome any chance you can post a link in here for ppl if there is one please :)

oh and not sure if it is what you are referring to but most of us here if not all cannot even reach the character select screen the account login is where we are stuck
    Edited by Nightspectre on May 23, 2014 8:47PM
  • wllstrt75b14_ESO
    wllstrt75b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It is pretty evident that their first major patch was well tested and the implementation went extremely smooth.

Once again Zenimax showing that they are elite MMO developers.

Now can you please resolve plethora of issues your patch caused? Do you guys even test this crap?
  • leilani96792
    leilani96792
    ✭✭
    will this fix the issue for us that can't even access the character selection screen? (301 / timed out) issue?
  • Geam
    Geam
    So, are we gonna have to wait till next maintenance day to play or...(?)
    Are they gonna grant us with free days for this delay (?)

hehe... I think their answer will be:

Nope. :\
  • Pucko82
    Pucko82
    ✭✭
    same here!

I am tired of this game - about 10% of the quests are seriously bugged and now I cant even login.

ESO is pretty much going to be my dissapointment 2014!
  • brandon
    brandon
    ✭✭✭✭
    I sent a support ticket and they said that their working on a fix but I don't know how true that is.
  • jazon1972_ESO
    jazon1972_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    yea not looking good for zen,i looked forward to this game for over a year and was able to handle all the bugs as all my games from zen on all systems have had them so was expected,but not being able to log into a game i have a subscription to is a bit ridiculous....they need to just do a rollback to the prior patch and start a beta zone for volunteers to test these patches before rolling them out otherwise this game will be dead in the water by the end of the year if it makes it that long, i have already seen a huge decrees in players and most of my friends made in game quit by the time they were level 20 and never came back. not looking good for this possibly great game so far:(
  • squidgod2000b14_ESO
    I'm jealous of people who are actually getting replies to their tickets.
  • Palemoon_EU
    Palemoon_EU
    ✭✭
    My experience tonight on the EU server:
  • darkstar2084
    darkstar2084
    ✭✭✭✭
    same, cannot get to the character selection screen just a perpetual loading screen. anyone found a quick fix
  • TroodonsBite
    TroodonsBite
    ✭✭
    one of my biggest pet peeves, emailing support, giving them every damn thing i've done, only for them to suggest to do something i've already done and stated in my email to them.