The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Anyone else can't connect to the game? (EU)

• wesly.backersb16_ESO
    Hi folks,

We're currently investigating login issues some of our players are experiencing with the European megaservers (all platforms.) We'll update as we have more details. Thank you for your patience!

Thanks Jessica ;)

PS: I can log in again :)
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Thanks Jessica ;)

PS: I can log in again :)

That's good! The issue isn't resolved yet, though, so others may still experience errors when trying to log in.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Greenwood1900
    Greenwood1900
    ✭✭
    Hi folks,

We're currently investigating login issues some of our players are experiencing with the European megaservers (all platforms.) We'll update as we have more details. Thank you for your patience!

Please note that some of us do not have login problems but rather severe lag and the subsequent crash. Thank you.
    Edited by Greenwood1900 on 26 December 2015 16:09
    Ormesson Stamina NB 2H-Bow
  • Rogue78
    Rogue78
    ✭✭✭
    Just got kicked again... sigh. This is really tiresome, fix this gdmit!
    Omnia Vincit
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

It's bugged again, can't log in.
  • GnGEmpire
    GnGEmpire
    ✭✭✭
    Yep issues are back for me also, GG
    Casualty - small high end/end game PvE guild. Recruiting!
  • Greenwood1900
    Greenwood1900
    ✭✭
    Ok, I cant enter now.
    Ormesson Stamina NB 2H-Bow
  • FooWasHere
    FooWasHere
    ✭✭✭
    I could not login to EU for a while, then just 15 mins ago it all cleared, and the launcher could load news/status. But I was just kicked from the server and now get 201 again.
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Issue was fixed for me - soon as I was reinvited to group the lag begun and kicked within 2 mins - maybe connected? @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
    Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
  • Loicozor
    Loicozor
    ✭✭✭
    WTS good server, call me
    AFK Officer of eXile Corp [DC - PC - EU] CP 1000+

Loicozor MagDK Lvl50 AR 49 Grand ScrubLord
    Loiicozorr MagBlade Lvl50 AR25 BombLord
    Loicozzorr Stamplar Lvl50 AR 24 JabLord
    Loicozorr StamBlade Lvl50 AR 23 ProcLord
    Loiicozzor StamSorc Lvl50 AR17 RapidLord
    Loiicozor StamDK Lvl50 AR13 SlackLord
    Loicozzor MagSorc Lvl50 AR13 PveLord
    Loiicozzorr Healplar Lvl50 AR13 PveLord
    Loicozerg The Fabulous StamDK Lvl50 AR2 SlackLord
    Legendary Smallscalozor MagSorc Lvl 50 AR2 SlackLord
    Exploitozor Exile MagDen Lvl 50 AR2 SlackLord
    Loicozerg Exile StamDen Lvl50 AR2 SlackLord
    Big Boss The Shiny ScrubHealplar Lvl50 AR10 AD
    Gankozor exile Stamblade Lvl50 AR11 EP
  • Phelaen
    Phelaen
    ✭✭✭
    before the last time i crashed which is about every 5 minutes max
    i had a pingrate of 2356
    meanwhile the internet to other things here is fine

restart client , announcement dont show up so dont bother tryingto log in
    restart client, announcement show up then log in and pray you make it

5 minutes after succefull login crash
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Blobsky wrote: »
    Issue was fixed for me - soon as I was reinvited to group the lag begun and kicked within 2 mins - maybe connected?

It's very likely related to the issue we're investigating. We'll let you know as we find out more.

Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • Shogunami
    Shogunami
    ✭✭✭✭
    Phelaen wrote: »
    i had a pingrate of 2356

This is odd, people have been saying that they have <insert random ping over 999 here> ping, but I can only see 999+.

Anywho, unable to log in as well.
    -
    "I think Orcs first turned a bear head into food because it looks amazing." -Orzorga.
  • Zijina
    Zijina
    Soul Shriven
    It worked fine for a bit, no lags etc, but now i got kicked and same problem all over again
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi folks,

Which patience? It has been gone longtime ago.
    CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
  • Muadyb
    Muadyb
    ✭✭✭
    Crash Again
    "Red Wind is always breezing upon you...waiting for the incoming sandstorm."
  • petraeus1
    petraeus1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Issue was fixed for me - soon as I was reinvited to group the lag begun and kicked within 2 mins - maybe connected?

It's very likely related to the issue we're investigating. We'll let you know as we find out more.

Thanks a lot Jessica for being diligent as always! I got a lot of different error codes, it started with Error 200 around an hour ago, but I actually got to play for like 15 minutes just now, and there was still a lot of activity on the servers. Then I got kicked with Error 318, presumably excessive messaging, and couldn't reconnect with Error 108. I also have unusually high ping.

Oh well, dunno if any of this is of help, wish you all good luck and a good weekend.
  • Thybrinena
    Thybrinena
    ✭✭✭✭

Thanks Jessica as I know it's a busy time of year. Good to know guys are working on it!

Hope you're squeezing in a few mince pies also.

• Czeri
    Czeri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xbox EU - was able to login fine, played for 15 minutes when was suddenly hit with major lag. Tried logging out and can't get back in since - Login Failed, Connection to server timed out.

Tried PC - the Play button doesn't show on launcher, but I can see server status Online.
    Edited by Czeri on 26 December 2015 16:23
  • Mishanya
    Mishanya
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe lags somehow related to Azura activity?

When there was mess on Alesswel there were lags and issues with login. Now after smurfs have started to siege Chalman lags have been started again.

Now I logged back and Chalman now is blue.
    Wasting time is an important part of life
  • Phelaen
    Phelaen
    ✭✭✭
    Shogunami wrote: »
    Phelaen wrote: »
    i had a pingrate of 2356

This is odd, people have been saying that they have <insert random ping over 999 here> ping, but I can only see 999+.

Anywho, unable to log in as well.

i have an addon that lists the pingrate and it goes above 999 :P for an accurate measurement you need that with eso :pensive:
  • padwick269
    padwick269
    Soul Shriven
    ESO become completely unplayable. Not what you might expect from MMO Best Game of 2016, but where else could they go. All started to go pear shaped with $1 Million dollars prize draw, spending it on sorting out the service might be more useful.
  • Tyvarra
    Tyvarra
    ✭✭✭
    I logged in, played 15 minutes. Then a lagspike of over 6000 hit me. No one was moving and I was kicked out. Got error 200. Then I managed to get into character load, there it crashed again. Now I cant login, always getting error 200. Whats going on guys? I finally have some family free time and cant play xD

Btw I have issues staying logged in since one week. After 40 to 50 minutes the game crashes me back to login screen. Havent found a solution to that.
    Please fix the game!
  • Thybrinena
    Thybrinena
    ✭✭✭✭
    padwick269 wrote: »
    ESO become completely unplayable. Not what you might expect from MMO Best Game of 2016, but where else could they go. All started to go pear shaped with $1 Million dollars prize draw, spending it on sorting out the service might be more useful.

As long as they don't waste time reading fickle sensationalism then that's ok....
  • GnGEmpire
    GnGEmpire
    ✭✭✭
    padwick269 wrote: »

Was actually crowned the best MMO of 2015, probably due to little competition.

And yes, this game is very unreliable in terms of server performance/uptime.
    Edited by GnGEmpire on 26 December 2015 16:28
    Casualty - small high end/end game PvE guild. Recruiting!
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    As an update for everyone, the issue we're currently experiencing is a DDOS attack. We're actively working on it.
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • AchlysNox
    AchlysNox
    ✭✭✭
    Tyvarra wrote: »
    I logged in, played 15 minutes. Then a lagspike of over 6000 hit me.

Are you sure it wasn't over 9000?

• NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭
    As an update for everyone, the issue we're currently experiencing is a DDOS attack. We're actively working on it.

IS? :D
    CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mishanya wrote: »
    Maybe lags somehow related to Azura activity?

When there was mess on Alesswel there were lags and issues with login. Now after smurfs have started to siege Chalman lags have been started again.

Now I logged back and Chalman now is blue.

Wonder who :trollface:

@Tower_Of_Shame :trollface:
    Edited by Master_Kas on 26 December 2015 16:33
    EU | PC
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing fine the last 3 hours