The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else can't connect to the game? (EU)

• melodeath
    melodeath
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 NA, think it's PSN related....network says it's fine but cannot log in. Possibly DDoS attacks like last year??

was thinking the same
    Options
  • GnGEmpire
    GnGEmpire
    ✭✭✭
    The issues related to logging in to the European megaservers have been resolved at this time. Thank you for your patience!

lie

lol indeed
    Casualty - small high end/end game PvE guild. Recruiting!
    Options
  • babysittor
    babysittor
    Soul Shriven
    Still impossible to relog. PC EU.
    Options
  • alakmir
    alakmir
    ✭✭✭
    DoS attacks on TESO servers lel !
    Emeeru - AD Sorc
    Solo/ duo/ trio with Sabal/Rubeus
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks all, we're investigating. Please be patient as it is the evening of a holiday so we're a bit delayed.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Ellerielb16_ESO
    Is it the christmas gift of Zenimax, rather than giving unusefull Crown store items, they just want no one can play...
    Options
  • MalaVrazica
    MalaVrazica
    ✭✭✭
    Playing on NA (PC) server but living in Europe, can't connect and earlier today had high latency (from 800-6000).
    Options
  • SoulAffliction
    SoulAffliction
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 NA back up!
    Options
  • Glycer
    Glycer
    ✭✭
    +1

awesome christmas present!
    PK'ing since Pong.
    Founder of Inside Trade.
    Developer at PlayerGadget.
    Options
  • GnGEmpire
    GnGEmpire
    ✭✭✭
    Funny that the "Issue has been resolved" message is still up. Saying something does not make it so unfortunately..
    Casualty - small high end/end game PvE guild. Recruiting!
    Options
  • Volckodav
    Volckodav
    ✭✭✭
    Same blocked here, EU servers, PC:
    lot of failure to go to the characters' page (and announcements is empty, cannot be retrieved), then login in take ages...then brings back to login page with the following error message: An error has occurred. Please wait a few minutes and log in again.

I'm with my guild in mumble and we are many to have this messages since around 2h!

I was supposed to make a demo to my cousins and family about the games that I love so much....even not talking about the ridiculous here, you lost clients Zenimax!!!

Options
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i alerted for this problems 3 hours earlier in the forum at PC Technical Support (looks like i picked the wrong place) and wasn't aware of this General Discussion. because of that looks like i already did a bigger mistake.

i've been unable to play since morning with a permanent latency 999+, i tried a few different router and many tests on my system, later the play button disappeared from the launcher, and after some conversation on the forum i found out that people were in fact able to play today, and i decided to uninstall the launcher thinking that it was a problem at my end. now, looks like i did a bigger mess, because i'm no longer able to install the launcher, somehow now, after the installation, it no longer starts.
    Options
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno working on Christmas :open_mouth:
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm very sad and disappointed that I could not play today :( not even log in and feed my horses :'(
    Options
  • Erinia
    Erinia
    ✭✭✭
    Are there any news? Still can't log in :/
    @Erinia, PC EU
    Gift Exchange 2023! My WishList here!
    Options
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »
    I'm very sad and disappointed that I could not play today :( not even log in and feed my horses :'(

i have 5 trait research finished and i can't select new ones :\ i hope that they give us some kind of time bonus for this things.
    Edited by NeKryXe on 26 December 2015 00:11
    Options
  • Volckodav
    Volckodav
    ✭✭✭
    OK more than 2h since the last Zenimax comment, still the same problem, can we have any progress's update please?

it's crazy to have to request such basic communication.

And yes, I pay for that such as all my guilides.....
    Options
  • Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Volckodav wrote: »
    OK more than 2h since the last Zenimax comment, still the same problem, can we have any progress's update please?

it's christmas...
    i'm even amased that gina responded at all, and they did a minor fix as far i can tell because if could get in after 15 minutes of troubles
    Options
  • Volckodav
    Volckodav
    ✭✭✭
    Artjuh90 wrote: »
    Volckodav wrote: »

it's christmas...
    i'm even amased that gina responded at all, and they did a minor fix as far i can tell because if could get in after 15 minutes of troubles

Hey honestly I'm a dev. and manager myself, like in all celebration we have a backup team ready to handle crisis in my company, and really your paid customers that cannot login to your application is the most critical that you can face!

So in situation like that there is no Xmas or anything, you get online all necessary resources and you do your job, this is the only professional way to handle such an accident that cause prejudice to your client because of your own bug.
    Your customers must receive at any time the services they pay for, this is the golden rule.

+ we even have not a officialpost from Zenimax that give every 30 min a situation point, even to say: we are still working on it, that honestly almost all companies do nowadays. And seriously this is super quick to do, and much more efficient that replying around in different discussion.

So sorry guys, but more than disappointing by the root issue itself, we are even much more by how it's manage from support's point of view: and remember that your customer can understand that you have a bug/amy kind of technical issue, they can, but they will never forget you to be left in the dark with no way to access the services they pay for.
    Options
  • mertusta
    mertusta
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still cannot login. I'm on PC EU. It has been 4-5 hours. This morning everything was fine. Sometimes I can reach to Character screen but after that game kicks me out.
    Options
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mertusta wrote: »
    I still cannot login. I'm on PC EU. It has been 4-5 hours. This morning everything was fine. Sometimes I can reach to Character screen but after that game kicks me out.

that's not bad :) ...i've been completely unable to play since 17 hours ago. but i'm having a lot more issues. a few minutes ago, with some help, i found a way to login http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/comment/2546599/ ...but while in the game i was with 7 seconds of lag, i talked to the /zone, and looks like many people is able to play without any problem at all O_o
    Options
  • Erinia
    Erinia
    ✭✭✭
    It's not funny at all. So many hours we can't play, nothing changed, no any official word for a long time. I'm glad for those, who could play all day and night, but I hope support still remember about us...
    @Erinia, PC EU
    Gift Exchange 2023! My WishList here!
    Options
  • melodeath
    melodeath
    ✭✭✭
    man.. not a single week goes by without this game failing.
    Options
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh, it gave me a reason to catch up on reading some awesome ESO fanfiction :p
    I have departed into the great unknown that is outside the game and the forums, and wish you well in your Tamriel adventures!

DC - PC - EU - Australian
    VR11 Mrderrikk: Breton Stam Sorc (Vamp) | VR16 Derrikkinblack: Dunmer Mage DK | VR3 Cuts-Until-It-Dies: Argonian Magicka NB

Oh look, Anook.
    Options
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    now i'm receiving a message informing me that i'm unable to download some patch, after that i only get an option to repair, after the repair i get again the message informing that i'm unable to download a patch. so.... looks like there is a patch but the launcher still doesn't work.
    Options
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »
    now i'm receiving a message informing me that i'm unable to download some patch, after that i only get an option to repair, after the repair i get again the message informing that i'm unable to download a patch. so.... looks like there is a patch but the launcher still doesn't work.

This is caused by the launcher having no connection to the server at all. It just sounds like the servers are down or something...
    I have departed into the great unknown that is outside the game and the forums, and wish you well in your Tamriel adventures!

DC - PC - EU - Australian
    VR11 Mrderrikk: Breton Stam Sorc (Vamp) | VR16 Derrikkinblack: Dunmer Mage DK | VR3 Cuts-Until-It-Dies: Argonian Magicka NB

Oh look, Anook.
    Options
  • babysittor
    babysittor
    Soul Shriven
    Still impossible to log in. The play windows in the launcher appears after a delay but then when I log in I get error 200 message.
    Options
  • Divad Zarn
    Divad Zarn
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks all, we're investigating. Please be patient as it is the evening of a holiday so we're a bit delayed.

Yeah, its holiday for players too. More then 12 hours EU doesn't work.
    Options
  • babysittor
    babysittor
    Soul Shriven
    It works now. Manage to log in several times. The latency fluctuates a little bit. At some point could be nice to get some explanations.
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    The initial issue from earlier today was resolved, so it's likely what you all are experiencing is a separate issue and isn't as widespread (unfortunately this makes it a bit harder to pinpoint what the issue is). We'll continue to investigate but in the meantime, let us know if you're still having trouble, and please explain where you're getting hung up. For example, are you able to log in but just can't get past character select? Can you log in at all? Which platform are you on?

Thanks, guys, and apologies again for the frustration.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post