The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Ordered pre-purchace deluxe didn't get it

Amistaria
Amistaria
Soul Shriven
Honestly I don't even know how to go about this anymore or how much of this is steam vs eso but I contacted steam they immediately said contact you. I tried putting in a ticket only got the automated email and was told to replay within four days if it wasn't resolved, it wasn't. I sent an email within the time period for it to resend the four day email. Emailed back when it still wasn't resolved to get the this email chain is closed but message in the forums.

So here I am I pre-purchased necrom deluxe and got well just part of it, I checked to see if I just messed up but I was charged the cost for deluxe and not just the pre-purchase. I've been being sent in circles trying to get this resolved and really want to just get this dealt with
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on June 17, 2023 3:20AM
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had that problem last year.
    Reply back until you get a human response and sent them a screenshot with your order and your steam name and they should manually add the things to your account.

@ZOS_Kevin maybe you can help?
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
    Options
  • Ragnarok0130
    Ragnarok0130
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OP you should open a customer service ticket via your account page, you are unlikely be get resolution of an account issue here on a public forum.
    Options
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Open CS ticket, politely reply to bot with all neccessary information included until you reach human. Updating ticket with more info may reset its position in queue. And it's advisable to be polite when communicating with someone whose job is to fix your issue and in general too. In my very limited experience CS works fine as long they have all they need (and it's something they have means to fix of course).
    Options
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's about an account issue.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Amistaria

What is your current ticket number?

We can check on the status and look into what is happening.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Amistaria
    Amistaria
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_Bill

I just got sent back to steam and essentially told that was the end of that but my ticket is 230618-002890
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Amistaria

Thanks for the ticket number. Please check your forum inbox for an update.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post