The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

twitch drop issues

kumenit_taeynav
kumenit_taeynav
✭✭✭✭
i watched the stream on the 19th and claimed my drop. on twitch the drop says 35 ouroboros crates but i only received 1 crate. i sent in a ticket later that day but no reply yet, i imagine that issues like this take longer to resolve tho since theyre prolly checking that players did actually unlock and claim the drop

did anyone have a similar issue? was it a mistake and the drop was actually only meant to be worth 1 crate instead of the stated 35? whats your estimate on how long twitch drop issues take to get resolved?
  • Aislinna
    Aislinna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are looking at the Twtich Inventory page under 'claimed', the 35 is your accumulated total over time. Watching the stream only rewards 1 crate, the other 34 were earned from previous streams you watched.
  • kumenit_taeynav
    kumenit_taeynav
    ✭✭✭✭
    idk why it only says 35 crates for the may 19th stream and none of the other previously claimed streams ive watched, that sounds more like a twitch issue than an eso issue now. a whopping 35 crates for one drop seems like a lot for one stream but i didnt wanna miss out lol. thank you for clearing this up!
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think they have different 'flavours' (for lack of a better word) of ouroboros crates that stack int hat view. I definitely didn't get 78 crates 2 days ago, they are stacked from different events. You can see there are a few others that haven't stacked with them

7itbkb5pwj6h.png
    Soupy twist
  • Aislinna
    Aislinna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yw, Twitch combines drops with the same name and is technically saying "you have claimed 35 crates in total, the latest one was 2 days ago".
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @kumenit_taeynav

Do you have your support ticket number?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • kumenit_taeynav
    kumenit_taeynav
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Bill my support ticket number is 230519-004544
    (accidentally hit post before finishing, whoopsie)
    Edited by kumenit_taeynav on May 23, 2023 11:05PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @kumenit_taeynav

Thanks for the ticket number. We have sent you a forum PM with an update.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post