The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Didn't get the Prime Gaming goodies

SilverPigtail
Hi!

Today I linked the twitch account with the TESO account in order to get the two packs of items, but when I check the collections inside the game after claim the reward on prime gaming they weren't there. Did I miss something, do I have to wait? Someone has the same issue?

Have a nice day and thanks for the help! ^^
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 1, 2023 7:00PM
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi @SilverPigtail.

First, please make sure your amazon account is also linked. Since Prime Gaming is technically through Amazon. If you are still seeing issues here, please submit a ticket and someone from Customer Service should be able to advise you on next steps. Thanks!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • SilverPigtail
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi @SilverPigtail.

First, please make sure your amazon account is also linked. Since Prime Gaming is technically through Amazon. If you are still seeing issues here, please submit a ticket and someone from Customer Service should be able to advise you on next steps. Thanks!

Indeed, that solved the problem! So, this was caused because both accounts needed to be linked right?

Thank you so much for the support.
  • SilverPigtail
    Edit: I have noticed that I received a mail notifying the reception of the awards, this only happened when I linked the Amazon account, this is the normal procedure, right?

Best regards.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the OP issue is now resolved, we will now close this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.