The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Calling All Housing Fans: Submit Your Take On A Heart's Day Themed Home

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
Calling all of Tamriel's Interior Designers! With Hearts Day on the horizon, we're making a call out to the housing community to show us your take on Heart's Day themed home. Do you have a special room for Hearts Day dinner? Or maybe you're a hopeless romantic who's transformed your whole home into the ultimate love den? If you've got love in your heart and home, we want to see your creations! We'll be highlighting some in a blog post on Hearts Day as well.

To participate, simply take some screenshots of your Hearts Day home, and submit it in this thread with your character name and a brief description of your home. For blog consideration, please have your entry in by Feb.7 at 10am ET. Thanks and we're looking forward to seeing your creations!
ih3ibgjlf2no.png
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on March 26, 2024 4:06PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • NiteFire
    NiteFire
    ✭✭✭
    This is my Heart Day Room for the perfect getaway! It's located in the Lion's Cradle in Hall of the Lunar Champion estate, PS5 NA server!

It's home to Alisa Reinford, A Wood Elf NightBlade that loves adventure and mischief. She loves to escape here with her companion and enjoy snacking on sweet rolls and reading Investigater Vale!2mjsr4mg8chh.jpg
    s0fw6wxyvdp5.jpg
    ecmhdubtwl0x.jpg
    2m6sm0a35ldc.jpg
    Edited by NiteFire on January 27, 2023 4:37PM
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh, I have one!

It is in Cyrodilic Jungle House, and it's for "modest weddings", without too much luxury (nevermind that most of the stuff is from Zanil).

sdzqzunre1qs.jpg
    saicp2ciqv5g.jpg
    ein9c25eicbj.jpg
    4afchclh6yr5.jpg

Character name is Effina.
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One time I was just having a fun showcase in my spare Psijic villa rooms. Because how could I not with such a set.

qdai8bx0p2td.jpg
    p2hbvaip0tno.jpg
    8bdkel7zsc75.jpg

Nothing fancy, although "cherry" on the top makes it extra imo.
  • Evarelia
    Evarelia
    ✭✭✭
    Old build of mine, but I still love it!
    It was a heart shaped maze full of date activities!

clae7p18ndnp.png
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I turned Pantherfang into a temple to Dibella for my character Nika Dark-Star.

The main chapel features a statue of the godess:
    AMWts8DBSfvIgKi0MUIixqI8OXhGOrjwsQNWskjr3XlNboXfjtI8ATMFFeWMtUgyumDAO0kUjtUEerQOV2-ORIGs4PzZs3oJAtLsrPL1-st9x-_3itcd_CiANiK0l4L-pwKK38SwAw9rVTglB1Ztb-Q7dtZfdA=w1920-h1080-no?authuser=0
    And an alter covered in rose petals:
    AMWts8AfAaq2KVdpyMl8K6daM5H4BkwJGYFPvTwZDPPbW3UiO_ynqKhJcs4JrleglN2AoLG87WLYeMabMpRYK-ECnf0JVin33a9SYqWtqXAQx_C4SVAOV3EU0yACMXc7PI9vL8S7fV5sa-MYfGmV67d6q8PlPA=w1920-h1080-no?authuser=0
    Outside is a garden for art, music and theater:
    AMWts8CXF_5aXNEwWKreIimhiPQ_vRsy2ytspSMi51oYvTb3oWMGkONSM0JBhwfWMArh0RLM9NzTUdaW44UqxkelJhc0i_E50f9y5W5rsMOODOkKZI3sRmGnA2NgFwl5klNbggk0TEW122MqEie085t8aUFfSQ=w1920-h1080-no?authuser=0
    The fort's main hall is for feasting and celebrating:
    AMWts8D6FcLRROglBvH-_KMpm7amQV2vkRPEiQNQcnGu_OHqH0mAE6evCpgxWxCbOzo0ZZFouH6z6m6ySMmlVM7NPVMXltZVUwvIjI6oMVsiJr8aHH4YnV-xhLyg4Pqln7UgTQZ7dvNSPyBL_rS5ceS5un93OA=w1920-h1080-no?authuser=0
    The upper room is for erotic instruction:
    AMWts8B68B9YvRXej_1IDODtbpPqLluxYWNFy1UAIU8AOVLy7mG8uj3333wlY6-lP0j6-4AVbdgD7xEY-CAIVxes1hb97gZ9RR9GgTY-ux-NA_UFZ__BSyA-DBNnTJoPC0V5NedQEI_qwAm3EjQv1RXS6F7Lbg=w1920-h1080-no?authuser=0
    And Nika figured out what all the polished ivory is for!
    AMWts8BqJ55RpqInB-hjImgcjEbXmETSGBBDqZ7CxpUnBZCcUHVnzKj9bUX2I2_Tix74pUD89TMMWqVGgqYf8xETl8s3J7hoegetM6hdlz974KRDauBUMj7KlaNYW2gbvDngCTsBo6rFbx67Hx5RpkUn0mTRlw=w1920-h1080-no?authuser=0
    Edited by aipex8_ESO on January 27, 2023 10:57PM
  • LVWench
    LVWench
    Soul Shriven
    9lbo0m2uscei.png

Need a break from tackling Tamriel's toughest foes? Stop by The Love Shack for a quiet and romantic getaway with your special someone.

PC NA @LVWench
    Main Character's name: Isabeau Mage'Yalook
    Home used: Barbed Hook Private Room (Open to visit via EHT Housing Hub)
    Edited by LVWench on January 28, 2023 3:25AM
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jmxosjbynir4.png

Somewhere to sit down and enjoy the company of your love one.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Version 2

k017g5ell3nr.png

What says I love you more then some flowers and just sitting near your loved one?
    Edited by FeedbackOnly on January 28, 2023 5:51PM
  • Ayalockheart
    Ayalockheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chateu Blanc - Dawnshadow

c6b0yuupqf07.png
    "Chateau Blanc, the ultimate destination for your romantic and memorable wedding day. Nestled in the heart of Tamriel, our venue boasts enchanting landscapes and breathtaking views. As you walk down the aisle, surrounded by rose petals and an arch covered with flowers, you will feel like royalty. Our elegant ballroom features a gleaming dance floor, a fully stocked bar, and a cozy dining area with a delicious buffet on the second floor. The bride's day suite is the perfect place for the bride and her entourage to relax and get ready for the big day. Our venue is fully equipped and ready to host your special day, making it a stress-free and enjoyable experience for you and your guests. Experience the magic of Chateau Blanc and make your wedding day one to remember forever. Book now and let us take care of all the details."

A beautiful union at Chateau Blanc, Tamriel Homes Guild's fairytale wedding.

9mw288t2i7kl.png
    r6724l8ba1h2.png
    28qt3hc2qtcu.png
    inpurh138qzt.png

PC-EU @ayalockheart Open House List
    • Hall of Lunar Champion - Crystal Palace
    • Moon Sugar Meadow - Nordic Cabin ( Hytta )
    • Sleek Creek - Ivory Oasis
    • Earthtear Cavern - Welkynd Ruins
    • Dawnshadow - Château Blanc
    • The Gorinir Estate - Homestead
    • Thieve's Oasis - (WIP - on hold)
    • Black Vine Villa - TSS Rumare
    • Pariah Pinnacle - Frostguard Fortress
    • Forgemaster Falls - Fogimasuta Ryokan
    • Alinor Crest House - Halloween Party House ~ Will be open on 31/10/23
    • Cyrodilic Jungle House - Golden Mug Caffe
    • Stay Moist Mansion - Emberfall
    • Hunter's Glade - Lost Cult
    • Coldharbour Surreal State - The Pridwen
    • Velothi Reverie - The Perl among corals
    • Exorcised Coven Cottage - The Ground's Keeper Hut
    • Ravenhurst - The Drowsy Stag
    • Captain Margaux- Hallix's Elixirs
    • Flaming Nix - Hare Pines Cottage
    • Stillwaters Retreat - Hogsmeade
    • Panterfang Chapel - Seacrest Fort
    • Domus Phrasticus - Mielikki
    • Hammerdeath Bungalow - The Cottage
    • Mornouth Keep - Ivybury Estate
    • Serenity Falls - [WIP ]
    Comissions done
    Housing Guilds: Ars Gratia
  • princesspurpleblob
    princesspurpleblob
    ✭✭✭
    I have two houses with love theme.

Mathiisen Wedding Hall:

Horse carriage arrival
    LpjQLfQ.jpg

View from the entrance
    43IJUm9.jpg

Wedding ceremony hall
    UthLHUg.jpg

View from the ceremony hall
    L744PK8.jpg

Bar + dance floor
    iCoZEy6.jpg

O2BF9OB.jpg

Dining
    2TMHVtx.jpg

cubzXVM.jpg

Honeymoon resort

zX9RwDK.jpg

d4v6aPw.jpg

Ef0xuW6.jpg

qCLrUWL.jpg

VQi2ZBS.jpg

MVlCKCJ.jpg

OzulUnr.jpg

2M2z66Y.jpg

9WLuNUp.jpg

TE1M4A0.jpg

PC NA @princesspurpleblob
    Main Character's name: Valassa
    Homes used: Mathiisen Manor (wedding hall) & Hall of Colossus (honeymoon resort)
    Edited by princesspurpleblob on May 23, 2023 12:03AM
    Hall of Colossus - Alinor in Elsweyr | Alinor Crest Townhouse - Alinor Noble Estate | Colossal Aldmeri Grotto - Alinor Scenic Estate | Sleek Creek House - Khajiiti Paradise | Bouldertree Refuge - Flora Estate | Autumn's Gate - Sweet Autumn Lodge | Domus Phrasticus - Breton Country House | Exorcised Coven Cottage - Forest Cottage | Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery - The Starry Sky Inn | Mathiisen Manor - Mathiisen Wedding Hall | Humblemud - Torchic Barn Party House | Other inn rooms / apartments / homes
  • Snowfaeriewings
    Snowfaeriewings
    ✭✭✭
    @Snowfaeriewings ~~ Linchal Grand Manor ~~ Marriage/Handfasting Druid Style

2js0cd32fa5n.png

nnj5h7bacqvl.png

ufoeb6r4r54h.png

zmpjq7ddmgv0.png

• SoSparkly
    SoSparkly
    ✭✭
    @SoSparkly PC-NA, entering my Grand Psijic Villa. Or at least a portion of it.
    This is probably my favorite theme!! I love Valentine’s Day and flowers and pretty reds and pinks 😍
    I wanted to share here my most beloved and sentimental home build. This had initially started out as a Valentine’s Day housing contest entry a year or two ago. Then, on Valentine’s Day last year, the s/o and I got married in game, and afterwards we came here to park our toons and take some candid shots while here. Since then, I’ve only added to this place, and every item in here are favorites of mine 🥰

scckkeoo1pi3.png
    r08fbhpyeyzi.png
    nat890sxw6p5.png
    a3z4u18in2mm.png
    j8y3gol8dywm.png
    9r1y0glouxal.png
    dv2gf1ous6we.png

• Eorthian
    Eorthian
    Soul Shriven
    My main home, Seaveil Spire, has many spacious rooms to accommodate various activities. There is one special room where Lyranth often comes to contemplate the enigmas of mortals' romantic interests and prurient pursuits. I stop by every now and then to have a little snack.

@Eorthian
    PC - NA
    Character's Name: Bastien Archambeau

wzmrdrr0ouef.jpg
    nnpb63n4qkb9.jpg
    73hbhyb523uc.jpg
    nn8yzjmr0w7i.jpg

• Vinovin15
    Vinovin15
    ✭✭✭
    This is how my character, Benessa Mariposa Gibby, decorated their room for a romantic dinner with her girlfriend!

@Vinovin
    PC-EU

d2r826dwko14.jpg
  • Rutger74
    Rutger74
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mannor Fernwood build a cosy, romantic bedroom inside a Alinor Greenhouse.
    Build on top of the huge dome in Hakkvild's High Hall, well hidden away.
    Still in progress, but here some day and night pictures.

uxirsob1oh1i.jpg
    p3m9g2alwph5.jpg
    142tqtw0jwjh.jpg
    k2vbz50oy46h.jpg
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    These are so good! Y'all are putting up quality content!

Submissions are still open, but wanted to send some praise for those who have submitted something already. The community team is enjoying these.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If submitting two is permitted for the sake of sharing! :)

I first present my Moonmirth House in Kenarthi's Roost, which was turned into a couples spa day retreat. It is furnished with everything you could want to be pampered with: food, alcohol, a serving hostess, romantic lighting, rose petals, a vanity stocked with the latest in cosmetics, fancy sink basin, and - behind the carefully-placed dividers - hot tubs for singular relaxation or *ahem* couples to share. No photos behind those as they are NSFW nor PG-13. ;)

My main SapTank, Shuras, is shown below giving the tour:

eryhfnO.jpg

rfEkJ1K.jpg

UmYMGD8.jpg

My other submission is Golden Gryphon Garret in Alinor, where I recreated a famous scene from "The Lady and The Tramp" to the best of my ability:

OQ8KWtF.jpg

ZDtVUwe.jpg

PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @DragonRacer If selected for the blog post, we'll only show one of the entries. But you are free to submit multiple. Thanks for participating!
    Staff Post
  • restless_trash
    restless_trash
    Soul Shriven
    I made a small romantic hearts day picnic in my flaming nix deluxe garret? 4wqjarn7j7i9.jpg
  • Soulkid76
    Soulkid76
    Soul Shriven
    My Character "Queens Lusty Pool Boy" trying to have a romantic evening With the Queen herself.tmblcftznr3y.jpg
    lwfquagmt9id.jpg
    v1lexmdrl41w.jpg
    jhgmc14osam0.jpg
    81oteuy1dytw.jpg
    hheyxlf0760s.jpg
    4z0xeabn8qv6.jpg

• emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    aipex8_ESO wrote: »
    I turned Pantherfang into a temple to Dibella for my character Nika Dark-Star.

I love what you did here. I love how nothing is over-decorated. It's perfectly done.
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Siren's Farmhouse

I've always wanted to make my own version of a farmhouse inspired by the one in Oblivion's Siren's Deception quest. This is my take on it -- only the love-related parts, at least. I didn't want to go too overboard with the drapes but still wanted to maintain a reminiscent look.

kg35bd1ke4oc.png

divpa4gl92e7.png

mini Dibella altar details

lal4d9y0jept.png

wine area with a small Dibella shrine nearby to keep the drinks blessed with a love enchantment

2prrxac4cybt.png
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3tuo5hgldeuu.png
    jkwyjdalo06w.png
    kuo89bid0ch6.png

The bedroom in my Enchanted Snowglobe. The rest of the house is dedicated to New Life, but this part of the lighthouse is for Hearts Day. :blush:
  • thejadefalcon
    thejadefalcon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ravenhurst, PC EU, @thejadefalcon, character name is Lazoga gra-Lirielle. The house name is "The Proposal" and is open to visit!

Built for Pride Month. Two lovers, separated by distance and their duties across Tamriel, finally reunite in their little cabin home. One of them has surprised her partner with a romantic dinner turned feast of her lover's favourite foods. The goal: to have a wonderful dinner, followed by a food coma, relaxing with a book in a cosy reading nooks, before taking a quiet stroll together through the garden they planted and, finally, pop the question, hoping to go to bed that night as future wives.

ulOkmmL.jpg
    uQcxZhl.jpg
    SkhLa4r.jpg
  • JnD
    JnD
    ✭✭✭
    I hope you like this Hearts' Day build without hearts and red in it.
    I thought of making a painting of two lovers (or about-to-be) in the beach, like a gallant scene, inspirated in grisaille paintings (painting in shades of grey, many times looking for a sculpture finishing).
    And as there isn't a figurative painting like that in game I thought it could be fun giving a try.
    The 3rd Alinor statue can be someone just passing by or nosy... or part of a love triangle... hhhh
    d4za52om2u0b.jpg
    Edit: @johndoe443 char name Inemar
    Edited by JnD on February 8, 2023 9:42AM
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rishikesa108 , PC EU, house Exorcised Coven Cottage, main character's name Laksmi Devi.
    A place where Indriks are in love as well...
    mu54qnotsuwo.png
    2nmfhdzkxinj.png
    a8sz6zadh9xz.png
    ekqy1kewsxdr.png
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JnD wrote: »
    I hope you like this Hearts' Day build without hearts and red in it.
    I thought of making a painting of two lovers (or about-to-be) in the beach, like a gallant scene, inspirated in grisaille paintings (painting in shades of grey, many times looking for a sculpture finishing).
    And as there isn't a figurative painting like that in game I thought it could be fun giving a try.
    The 3rd Alinor statue can be someone just passing by or nosy... or part of a love triangle... hhhh
    d4za52om2u0b.jpg

I love this, so clever! Can this be visited in game?
  • RadagastThePink
    RadagastThePink
    ✭✭✭
    My Panther Fang is wedding destination with all kinds of services. I call it Dibella’s PRIDE.

Thank you
    -Radagastthemagenta PCNA

1tqqrnm7z53o.png
    gjimq5wyf5jd.png
    ow69mo33ed4l.png

Edited by RadagastThePink on February 13, 2023 7:29AM
  • JnD
    JnD
    ✭✭✭
    @Elvenheart tysm! Ofc! Are u in PS EU? Pls, dm m your in game or psn id and I send t u the link 4 it and add you as visitor
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also converted Pantherfang's cathedral to a temple of Dibella, but since that was already submitted I decided to go deeper. In a more literal sense. This is a room in Seaveil Spire, one of my favorites as it was originally meant for relaxation. Now it's suitable for romance as well.

k3z68ihqhijy.jpg

Who said the depths of the ocean can't be romantic? Erm, maybe Davy Jones? People with thalassophobia?

i2g96sr8mzyw.jpg

Can't have romance without red as passion cake.

brn5b8m9u56e.jpg

Lovers can get their blessings from Dibella's sigil and share a resplendent sweetroll.

Edit: I keep forgetting forum names aren't necessarily the same as in-game ones. My ESO name is @Carcamongus.
    Edited by Carcamongus on February 7, 2023 11:21PM
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)