The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Calling All Housing Fans: Submit Your Take On A Heart's Day Themed Home

• emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

gjimq5wyf5jd.png

the lighting effect behind the statue is really cool. I'm not usually into stuff like that but it really works here
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks everyone for all of you homes submitted thus far. We are going to move this thread to the housing section now. However, we will also follow up once we have the Heart's Day Home Blog out. Feel free to continue to share any homes that fit for Hearts Day!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Panther Fang is wedding destination with kinds of services. I call it Dibella’s PRIDE.

Thank you
    -Radagastthemagenta PCNA

gjimq5wyf5jd.png

Agree this is gorgeous!!! My Dibella now has a nice rainbow behind her as well. I won't steal your thunder by posting pics, just know it looks awesome. Thanks for the inspiration!

• RadagastThePink
    RadagastThePink
    ✭✭✭

gjimq5wyf5jd.png

the lighting effect behind the statue is really cool. I'm not usually into stuff like that but it really works here

Thank you!
  • RadagastThePink
    RadagastThePink
    ✭✭✭
    aipex8_ESO wrote: »
    My Panther Fang is wedding destination with kinds of services. I call it Dibella’s PRIDE.

Thank you
    -Radagastthemagenta PCNA

gjimq5wyf5jd.png

Agree this is gorgeous!!! My Dibella now has a nice rainbow behind her as well. I won't steal your thunder by posting pics, just know it looks awesome. Thanks for the inspiration!

Awesome!! The more rainbows the better IMO.
  • JnD
    JnD
    ✭✭✭
    Edit: I took some pics of a house but when I saw them posted I saw there were some fails in some, so I erased them. Sry
    Edited by JnD on February 14, 2023 1:47PM
  • soundzen_PT
    soundzen_PT
    ✭✭✭
    ...and heres for those who cant afford anything with Crows and burn up all their little Gold in a small suite ;D

4aa3fl8ojzpa.png

Dont mention Tribute, Fishing or PVP !!!
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All! Thanks everyone for participating! We've posted our blog post highlighting some of your creations. You can find the blog here.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • XoXJulietteXoX
    XoXJulietteXoX
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi All! Thanks everyone for participating! We've posted our blog post highlighting some of your creations. You can find the blog here.
    My husband and me 😁 super late but still showing off.
    8b1fw8h26c8r.jpg
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @XoXJulietteXoX Never too late! Thanks for sharing!
    Staff Post