The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

I haven't played the game in a few months, do I still get the free Firesong DLC?

Misanthropeprime
Misanthropeprime
Soul Shriven
I played the game pretty hard through the release of High Isle, got pathfinder, then uninstalled the game from my computer and told myself I'd come back when Firesong came around. I now see that there was some promotion to get Firesong for free if I already own High Isle; is that just automatically applied to my account or do I have to do something in-game to unlock it (when the DLC releases, obviously).

I wasn't planning on touching the game until the DLC came out, but if I need to do something in-game to get the free DLC I'd like to cover my bases. Thanks!
Edited by ZOS_Bill on October 24, 2022 8:47PM
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    you need to claim the reward in the crownstore. 14 days from when the reward was released to collect it
    Soupy twist
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its time sensitive. You better check now to see if it can still be claimed.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You only have a week to claim it.

xm8v6vcpawrc.png
    PCNA
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Memory_In_Motion
    Memory_In_Motion
    ✭✭✭✭
    where is firesong on my map?
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    where is firesong on my map?

It's not available yet. You gain ownership of the DLC if you claimed the reward bundle from the Crown Store. Full access to the DLC will be granted to you immediately after U36 launches.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the OP has gotten their question answered regarding getting the Firesong DLC, we will go ahead and close this thread. For further information please see our FAQ linked below.

Why don't I have access to the Firesong DLC after acquiring the Heroes of High Isle Reward Bundle from the Crown Store?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.