The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Endless loading screen after changing graphics from Medium to Maximum

Jimboo84
Jimboo84
✭✭✭
I've changed the settings from Medium to Maximum and I've ALT F4 the game.
20 minutes later I startup ESO64 again and after filling in my account credentials I'm a very long time stuck in the loading screen; +10 minutes. I've a desktop and a cabled connection.
Graphics card GTX1070, CPU AMD A10-7870K Radeon R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C+8G (4 CPUs), ~3.9GHz

Anybody has suggestions? Game Launcher is in its updated version 1.3.6.2494603
Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Jimboo84

Deleting the Usersettings file may help with this loading issue.

Here are some steps for deleting the Usersettings file.
    1. Open up the Documents folder on your computer.
    2. Open the Elder Scrolls Online folder, then open the Live folder.
    3. Find the UserSettings file.
    4. Create copies of the file, then delete the original.
    5. Close everything and start ESO again.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @Jimboo84

Deleting the Usersettings file may help with this loading issue.

Here are some steps for deleting the Usersettings file.
    1. Open up the Documents folder on your computer.
    2. Open the Elder Scrolls Online folder, then open the Live folder.
    3. Find the UserSettings file.
    4. Create copies of the file, then delete the original.
    5. Close everything and start ESO again.

Okay, I've deleted the usersettings file and started ESO now. I'm curious if it will resolve things when using the graphics to the Maximum settings. I'll keep you posted
    Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Jimboo84

Good luck and keep us updated!
    Staff Post
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    @Jimboo84

Good luck and keep us updated!
    @ZOS_Bill
    At the moment the loading screen doesn't hang anymore. But the FPS rate is very low. Mostly in Riften FPS drops to 30 while the graphics card should be able to handle those ESO hardware requirements.
    FPS drops is not only in Riften but also a lot in Battlegrounds Chaosball and Capture the Relic.
    EU Server

I've send a few /bug reports ingame when I'm experiencing it
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Jimboo84

Thank you for the update. If you start a support ticket, you are welcome to post the ticket number here so we can check on the status.
    Staff Post
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    @Jimboo84

Thank you for the update. If you start a support ticket, you are welcome to post the ticket number here so we can check on the status.

@ZOS_Bill
    Okay, I will do that later. Can I check the already reported /bug support numbers? I do it ingame but I don't save those numbers
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    @Jimboo84

@ZOS_Bill
    Here are the latest /bug reports:
    220725-003398
    220721-000937
    220721-001984
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Jimboo84

Thank you for your ticket numbers. We've sent you a forum PM with an update on these tickets.
    Staff Post
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    @Jimboo84

Thank you for your ticket numbers. We've sent you a forum PM with an update on these tickets.

@ZOS_Bill
    I've replied to your PM. The ticket numbers are send as Feedback/Bug category. Via the /bug command ingame
    PS.: I don't receive e-mail notifications when someone is sending a PM.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Jimboo84

I've sent you another update via PM regarding your tickets.
    Staff Post