The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Prime Gaming Loot

Cooperharley
Cooperharley
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys, I don't know what the issue is, but I followed all the steps below and have my account correctly linked to twitch and my PSN and have not received the rewards. Any ideas?

Here is the walkthrough posted on elderscrollsonline.com

Don’t miss out! Claim special in-game items and collectibles with a linked Amazon Prime Gaming membership.

All ESO players with linked Amazon accounts can now, for a limited time only, get access to a selection of in-game items via Amazon Prime (or Prime Video). Don’t have an active Amazon Prime subscription? Learn more about it here.

Starting today, June 28, 2022, and until September 20, 2022, at 12PM EDT, you can claim the Cliff Ram Pack from the Prime Gaming website. Here’s what you need to do to unlock your rewards:

Navigate to Amazon Prime Gaming and log in with your Amazon account
Find the ESO listing and open the page
If on Twitch.TV you can also find the game from within the Prime Gaming Loot nav menu (it has a crown icon)
For the Cliff Ram Pack, select Claim now, and follow the instructions to claim your offering
Note that you will need to link your Elder Scrolls Online and Amazon accounts (follow this process but select Amazon instead of Twitch)
Your items will be waiting for you next time you log in to the game!
Once complete, you’ll receive the Cliff Ram Pack, including two Xanmeer Crown Crates, the Windhelm Cliff Ram mount, and the Druidic Knotwork Face Tattoos markings. Note that to ensure you receive your rewards, you should completely exit and then reenter the game.

I did all of this yesterday, and have logged in twice since doing so and still see nothing.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 12, 2022 1:57PM
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to have your ESO account linked to Amazon for this one-- not just linked to Twitch, but to Amazon. Go to your ESO account, linked accounts page, and enable the link to Amazon. Then it will probably take you to an Amazon page where you will be asked to sign into your Amazon Prime account. Then, if you had already claimed the in-game loot package, you should see the items show up in the game after you've logged completely out of the game and logged back in.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • _Zathras_
    _Zathras_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I linked mine today without any issue so far. This is what I did:

Click on this link: https://gaming.amazon.com/loot/eso

I then clicked on the item in the window (the ram) which took me to another page. I logged into Amazon Prime, then another window opened where I logged into my ESO account. After that it was linked, and I claimed my item.

Took a minute, and was painless. But I've been reading that other people have been having issues, so..

EDIT: My account is linked, but the item hasn't shown up. It's been a couple of hours so far, and it's still not there. Hmm.

FINAL EDIT: Unlinked, then re-linked from my ESO account, rather than from the Amazon side. Claim went through after that.

side note: what a PITA this all was. If there are multiple threads and posts on this topic, then they really need to sort this system out. It shouldn't have been that painful.

Edited by _Zathras_ on June 30, 2022 12:05PM
  • kieso
    kieso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the same issue.

Eso account is linked to Amazon. Went to prime gaming and hit claim, said it claimed successfully.

Still nada.
  • mfcostacampos
    mfcostacampos
    ✭✭✭
    Having the same issue here.
    Have linked and unlinked my Amazon account via the ESO account page and the Amazon gaming page (like @_Zathras_ did) and I'm still not getting the in-game items.
    My Prime Gaming account says I successfully claimed.
  • sPark101
    sPark101
    ✭✭✭
    Amazon Prime Gaming is not helping on this, it's a bust.

• deadsheepb14_ESO
    deadsheepb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Even though it showed I had claimed the drops, It took awhile for mine to show up in game.(24hrs). I exited steam and the game entirely and restarted them, unlinked and relinked my Amazon account, and eventually it showed up. TBH I don't know that restarting and unlinking/relinking made any difference, I think there was just a delay. :)
  • Mithgil
    Mithgil
    ✭✭✭
    Unlinking my Amazon and relinking it again sorted it out for me.
    PC NA Yes, I use add-ons.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaustink wrote: »
    Hey guys, I don't know what the issue is,

I did all of this yesterday, and have logged in twice since doing so and still see nothing.
    hi, if you haven't already, be sure to see this related thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/609644/amazon-prime-gaming-redeem ...as well as this very related & larger STICKY thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/609457/official-discussion-thread-for-receive-special-in-game-items-collectibles-with-amazon-prime/p1
  • joerginger
    joerginger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost two days later still nothing
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mithgil wrote: »
    @Mithgil On which platform are you? Console?
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Gaisma
    Gaisma
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I have no loot either (and have Amazon account linked, not just Twitch). Tried to relink, still no loot.
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Bobby_V_Rockit on June 30, 2022 11:57AM
  • Mithgil
    Mithgil
    ✭✭✭
    Mithgil wrote: »
    @Mithgil On which platform are you? Console?

PC NA
    PC NA Yes, I use add-ons.
  • Igrayne
    Igrayne
    Prime Gaming page says "Claimed" still nothing though.

I also claimed my regular Destiny 2 and Lost Ark loot no bother
  • Cooperharley
    Cooperharley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies guys! I just linked my ESO account to amazon directly and the drops came. Talked to a customer service rep and they said if you still do that and nothing comes, try unlinking your account from Amazon and linking it back
  • kieso
    kieso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did a relinking as well. Hopefully I get my drops next time I login.
  • dazza1033
    dazza1033
    ✭✭✭
    I relinked amazon gaming from my eso account web page (eso client was not running) and I got the email of codes redemed.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Please try unlinking and relinking your Prime Gaming/Amazon account and ESO accounts. Then relog into the game. If you have tried this a few times and still don't have the rewards, please submit a ticket here.

As there is another thread discussing this issue, we will be closing the thread. Further discussion can take place in the thread below.

Official Discussion Thread for "Receive Special In-Game Items & Collectibles with Amazon Prime"
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.