The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Twitch drops are not working.

LordRukia
LordRukia
✭✭✭✭
I have received drops before - on both PC & PSN account.
Since removing my PSN account and connecting back to PC it will not give me anything.
I want what I'm owed.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 4, 2022 5:47PM
  • LordRukia
    LordRukia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have not received any rewards on PC

nhwzwxyly37g.png
    ludermlz3cg1.png
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @LordRukia

If you've not done so, please go ahead and open a ticket with customer support for assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • LordRukia
    LordRukia
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @LordRukia

If you've not done so, please go ahead and open a ticket with customer support for assistance.
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    @LordRukia

I think I figured it out but can't confirm until next drops. Disconnecting on twitch will not work, I had to log into my other account connected to PSN (on this website) and unlink on there then disconnect on twitch & link on PC account (on this site). I lost all those drops though and some of them went to my PSN account which I didn't even want. Don't see any real reason why I can't just have both accounts on there and claim them on whichever one I want. Extremely convoluted system :neutral: especially since it is clearly indicating I had removed the previous account and added PC account on twitch, according to the screenshot.

Any way I can get them on my PC account and removed from PSN?
    Edited by LordRukia on June 29, 2022 5:46AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Please try unlinking and relinking your Prime Gaming/Amazon account and ESO accounts. Then relog into the game. If you have tried this a few times and still don't have the rewards, please submit a ticket here.

As there is another thread discussing this issue, we will be closing the thread. Further discussion can take place in the thread below.

Official Discussion Thread for "Receive Special In-Game Items & Collectibles with Amazon Prime"
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.