Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bought wrong item

Thorley23_ESO
Thorley23_ESO
✭✭✭
I accidently bought a crafting style I already know from the crown store, and can't do anything with it because it's bound. I know I'm probably out of luck, but is there any way to refund something like this and get my crowns back?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 24, 2022 6:03PM
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Try to send in a support ticket, and most importantly don't consume/discard the item. You may also need to send a reply to the automated support response so someone can look at it.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try to send in a support ticket, and most importantly don't consume/discard the item. You may also need to send a reply to the automated support response so someone can look at it.

This.

I understand they handle these things on a case-by-case basis.
  • Thorley23_ESO
    Thorley23_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Done, I am waiting for a response. Thanks for the answer! :)
  • HappyDan
    HappyDan
    ✭✭✭
    I once accidentally bought some daedric flag from a crown crate while I was previewing it, sent a ticket and got my crown gems back. That was few years ago
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Thorley23_ESO

Do you have your support ticket number?

If so, we can check on the status of your request.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post