Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Customer service ticket closed as duplicate?

troomis
troomis
I got hacked, including my ESO account, and have been going through the stressful process of getting it back. The service ticket that I had open,

Help Portal Ticket 220106-006385

Was closed as a duplicate, but I don't have any other ticket to reference.

I need help securing my account as the hacker changed the security question and answer so I can't change it and the password to get full control back.

Should I create a new ticket and reference the old one?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @troomis

Thanks for listing the ticket number you have. We've sent you a forum PM with the new ticket number and an update.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • troomis
    troomis
    thanks, replied to the PMs hopefully you can help me I'm pretty scared
  • troomis
    troomis
    FYI, I created a new ticket on Bethsesda help since this once was closed and there doesn't appear to be an actual duplicate ticket
    220111-004717
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @troomis

Thank you for the new ticket number. We've sent you another update on the new ticket via forum PM.
    Staff Post
  • troomis
    troomis
    Hi, I created a new ticket 220119-006005 on Jan 19th, as the previous one was not being updated anymore. I'm not sure if I didn't enter it correctly because it doesn't look like it's been reviewed at all yet, is that a normal amount of time to wait? The previous ticket I got a response in less than two days, is it maybe because this is getting escalated as I requested?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @troomis

Your new ticket #220119-006005 was recently moved to the correct queue which has caused an additional delay before hearing back from a support agent.
    Staff Post
  • troomis
    troomis
    Thanks @ZOS_BillE I had a feeling I something like that may have happened
  • troomis
    troomis
    I'm not satisfied with the result/progress of my support issue over multiple tickets, and wanted to speak directly with a support manager.

I was told by someone in the ESO community that I should call ZOS at (410) 568-3200 and request to have a customer support person call me back, but there is no receptionist answering the call. It just keeps looping back to the start of the automated messaging system when I select to speak to the operator.

Is there some way to schedule a phone call to review my account issue?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @troomis

There is not a direct phone number to reach ESO support. You can update your most recent ticket number with this request.
    Staff Post
  • SCooney73
    SCooney73
    Soul Shriven
    @troomis I had the same problem with some serious issues this week. No cooperation whatsoever . Hopefully you had some resolution. I love the answer "There is not a direct phone number to reach ESO support." Is is almost like they don't want to be reached when there is a problem. . .
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SCooney73

If you have your ticket number, we can check on your ticket to ensure it was handled correctly.
    Staff Post
  • SCooney73
    SCooney73
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_Bill Here are a few. We had to submit multiple tickets, many of which were flagged as duplicates. We logged multiple tickets due to lack of response.
  • SCooney73
    SCooney73
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_Bill I would like to think when you read them you would realize that they were NOT handled well. 220226-00369
    220224-004270
    We haven't managed to get anyone to understand the "Name" thing. . .
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SCooney73

Thank you for your ticket number. We've sent you an explanation of why some of the tickets were closed via forum PM.
    Staff Post