The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help! All of my stuff disappeared from my storage chests!

• RenMan
    RenMan
    Soul Shriven
    Same thing has happen to me, over 300 items. Put a few things into storage from a toon I planned on deleting. After deleting went back in to remove items to level a low level and all 8 containers were empty.

Disabled all add-ons, still gone. 2 days now.

I worked with support yesterday and they said I would need to provide a list of the items. There is no way I can do that, I haven't played for 6 months and was just starting back up. Ugh.

A search here showed this same thing happen back in 2018...
    Will keep checking back here for updates.
  • xTAKISx
    xTAKISx
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZoS enabled Delete player function but my 5 storage chests are still empty. Is there a timtable as to when we will be getting our ingame stuff back?
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xTAKISx wrote: »
    ZoS enabled Delete player function but my 5 storage chests are still empty. Is there a timtable as to when we will be getting our ingame stuff back?

Submit a ticket
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve just checked and mine are all intact. Of course, this issue was apparently caused by deleting low-level characters but I would also strongly advise waiting to login for 48 hours following an update. This was allegedly an old bug that resurfaced and we’ve seen that happen numerous times in ESO. From long-time players’ accounts on the forum, it appears to be a common occurrence with big updates and sometimes smaller patches. Until ZOS can put a robust pre-release testing regime in place, I’m going to keep my distance for a while following big releases.
  • ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    RenMan wrote: »
    Same thing has happen to me, over 300 items. Put a few things into storage from a toon I planned on deleting. After deleting went back in to remove items to level a low level and all 8 containers were empty.

Disabled all add-ons, still gone. 2 days now.

I worked with support yesterday and they said I would need to provide a list of the items. There is no way I can do that, I haven't played for 6 months and was just starting back up. Ugh.

A search here showed this same thing happen back in 2018...
    Will keep checking back here for updates.

if it is monster sets stored see your sticker book, it may refresh memory... everything else - good luck to remember...
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RenMan wrote: »
    I worked with support yesterday and they said I would need to provide a list of the items.
    Ridiculous.

Can anyone come up with a list of the 360 most valuable items in the game?
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happened to me a couple of years ago right after a major patch.. Before deleting a character I put all of her valuable gear
    in a storage box. Deleted and rolled a new character and went out and played, came back and boxes were empty.
    Can't believe this thing is still around.
    Filed a ticket listed as much of the gear as I could remember. And a few hrs later they were able to restore my stuff. I almost lost a complete golded set of Worm Cult.
  • Pauwin
    Pauwin
    ✭✭✭
    Damnit my chest full of Aetheric Cipher stacks is gone, I wish to get it back

please

(it's a joke, i'm poor)
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just put in my ticket.

Was really hoping mine would not be empty considering I am already having to deal with my Screenshots only going to the clipboard (again! after all these years ffs)

Wonder how long we will be waiting for our things to return...
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People are just burrying this thread and that 'reminder to try multi threading still at the top lol.

So my screenshots are broken, my items are gone into the void and ZoS says use a paint program and submit a list of lost items WTAF

Multiple tickets no response at all to any just nothing.

Only upside is I knew better than to put anything of any real value in those storage 'voids' but
    how about a Voucher refund for these useless ugly things??
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Multi-threading is quite a big deal and there are other threads for the screenshot issues. I don’t agree that this thread is being buried. I have no trouble keeping an eye on it.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin
    Sorry to bother again, but do you know if there's a timeline to getting our stuff back?

I lost all of my sets for various group content, and I don't have the transmutes (not to mention the gold mats) to reconstruct ~15 armor/weapon/jewelry pieces at 45-55 transmutes a pop. Especially if all of those will just go to get deconned once the sets are restored and I only get a low on mats there.

I'd just like to give my groups enough notice if I won't be able to run with them so they're not left hanging or scrambling to find a fill.

Also - my ticket (210824-000595) keeps getting returned as 'customer response required,' but the agent isn't asking anything and is only saying "we'll keep you updated if anything else is needed." Should I respond to this message so the ticket doesn't get automatically closed, or will my stuff eventually return without me doing anything.

Thanks!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    An update has been posted here regarding the storage chests. The issue is now hotfixed and should no longer happen, however we are still investigating a fix for players who have already encountered this issue and are missing the contents of their housing storage chests.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • PvXGamer
    PvXGamer
    ✭✭✭
    submitted a ticket just now, logged in, decided to equip an alt, walked into my home to go peruse the 'vault' and it looks like my storage chests were robbed. Fun.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @tomofhyrule

A fix will be coming to help return lost items.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post