The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Forum not visible on PC only Mobile Broswer

Anony_Mouse
Anony_Mouse
✭✭✭✭
For the past few weeks the forum is no longer viewable on a PC browser - you just get the forum background

Going to the forums on a mobile device seems to be the only way to view the forum.

Something in the code seems broken. Have several friends and guildies who have said the same.

Is anyone at Zos aware?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on July 15, 2021 6:13PM
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm currently reading this in Firefox, on a Mac.
    I'll try my PC when I get the chance.

edit: I think I saw someone else mentioning this bug a week or two ago.
    Edited by Kiralyn2000 on July 9, 2021 4:34PM
    Options
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am on PC currently and see it just fine.
    A very special girl

PC|EU
    Options
  • amm7sb14_ESO
    amm7sb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am posting this from PC right now
    Options
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had the opposite issue - I see it fine in Chrome on my laptop, but last weekend all I could see of it on my Safari mobile browser on my phone was the background. Clearing browser history on my phone fixed it, thankfully.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With multiple threads discussing forum issues we are going to close this thread. You can find updates on the situation in the discussion below. The forum issues should now be resolved.

Are there issues with the desktop site with the forums?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.