The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I would like assistance if possible.

Rootmender_Inky
Rootmender_Inky
✭✭✭
Hello, I'm asking this on behalf of a friend who has no access to the Forums at the moment.
My friend has a social ban for some unknown reason. He submitted a ticket but hasn't received any response yet.
The ticket number is 210423-000855

I appreciate in advance if you could reply as soon as you can.
Thanks so much.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Rootmender_Inky

We can confirm that this ticket was received and a member of our support team will reach out as soon as they can.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Leia98
    Leia98
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, I'm the said friend. This happened two weeks ago but was resolved after some days, but it happened again just now. I really have no idea why this is happening the second time and I need help with this. I'm raiding and I have to buy potions and stuff, but it is of course disabled when you are social banned. I sent a ticket: 210512-001838

I am not spamming anything, I am on a call with a friend of mine while playing the game. But we sometimes still go on chat and text each other when we cannot speak. Of course, the other person doesn't have to type back because we are on a call. Is this why this is happening? I also took the screenshot of my last conversation on chat with my friend and can provide it if necessary.

Also, thanks to the team, my issue was resolved the last time, but it happens again now. if possible, I really want to learn exactly what is triggering this. I wanna learn whether this is my mistake or not as well, specifically. I really love playing ESO and have given almost 3k+ hours to this game. However, this thing is really making me feel alienated from the game now. If I knew if this was my mistake or not, I'd be careful not to do it again. I am asking this because I am getting social banned even though I'm playing like I always have for the past year.

Edited by Leia98 on May 12, 2021 2:30PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Leia98

We have sent you a forum PM with an update on your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post