The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Crafting Motif consumed, motif knowledge not updated. Again...

Mr_Arce88
Mr_Arce88
✭✭✭
I traded motifs with other player via email (so yeah, i have witness that I got this motif page and you have log about the mail). I then used this motif. Game consumed it, but I did not got the 'book' visual prompt, nor did I got any acknowledge from the game that my motif knwoledge was updated. When I check my achievements, this particular motif is marked as not known. Re-log did not fix the issue.

Motif in question: Crafting Motif 86: Sea Giant Shields
Ticket #: 210421-005168

I expect item restoration (return motif page to me) or motif knowledge update (mark shields as known). This is not the first time it happened - first time you did nothing, I expect you will do better this time, especially that I have all the info now (this time I was paying more attention).
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on April 21, 2021 8:48PM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Mr_Arce88

Please be aware that tickets submitted as Bug/Feedback do not receive direct support from our team.

With that in mind we have gone ahead and moved this ticket for you and a support agent will reach out to you as soon as they can.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Mr_Arce88
    Mr_Arce88
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth thank you, however it seems my Guild has already helped me. It seems you have a inventory/bank/merchant visual bug, where thing remain on screen, despite being for example sold. It leads to the situation where players are selling different thing than they see or are listing different items in store that they're seeing. In my case I most likely saw motif, clicked use but nothing happened as it was not there anymore, just visual bug and then it resseted when I exited to check the achievements. Either way I recovered it from NPC.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Mr_Arce88

As an update posted here, we are aware and currently working on a fix for the lag and freezing issues the guild bank is experiencing.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post