Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unread messages do not show in the Inbox

Xour
Xour
Hi there!

I just launched the game after a few months and noticed that the inbox has changed. Not only that, it shows as if I have 27 unread messages but can't seem to find them: 06jsOfZ.png

Anything I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We wanted to let you know that we are aware of this issue with mail and investigating. We are also investigating an issue where attachments are going missing with a UI error. You can ind further details and help in our help article here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Xour
    Xour
    Thank you, appreciate the response!
  • johnebrown
    johnebrown
    ✭✭✭
    I have the exact same issue on several alt accounts. Seems to be only an issue for accounts that I have not logged into recently and that may have older unread mail on them.

Please fix this ZOS. I have two accounts where I store Motifs, and one has 44 messages full of Motifs I can't read and another with 48 messages full of Motifs I can't read. That's a lot of Motifs and a lot of lost gold :(

• ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    Hey there! We have closed this thread. For further discussion, reports, and the latest updates please see this article: Phantom Mail Bug ...
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.