The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Charged for Crown Pack but Not Received

MooshPot
MooshPot
Soul Shriven
Hi

I've just bought the 21,000 Crown Pack for the PC and paid with PayPal. However, I received an error message saying "The transaction was not authorized. Please check the provided information again or contact your payment provider for assistance." but I've been charged and have been sent a receipt from PayPal.

I've checked my ESO account and the Crowns have not been added.

Please cam someone get in touch so this can be resolved?
  • MooshPot
    MooshPot
    Soul Shriven
    I've just raised a support incident with ticket number 210407-001479.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Thank you for providing your ticket number @MooshPot

We can confirm that this ticket has been received and it is with the right team. Thank you for your patience as we investigate this issue for you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post