The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Clarification: how is CP getting translated over?

• Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    furiouslog wrote: »
    CP stays the same. It's definite. :disappointed:

Source?

Also, can we please get clarification from ZOS on why this is their approach?

@ZOS_GinaBruno

https://clips.twitch.tv/ClearLivelyTroutKappaRoss

But this stream happened at the beggining of this PTS cycle. I am surprised that many people still don't know about it or hope that it will be changed.

Also look at their facial expressions which clearly say "end-game playerbase will eat us alive, but still, this is our definite answer".
    Edited by Olupajmibanan on March 3, 2021 7:24AM
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Source?

@ZOS_GinaBruno

But this stream happened at the beggining of this PTS cycle. I am surprised that many people still don't know about it or hope that it will be changed.

Also look at their facial expressions which clearly say "this is our definite answer".

Thank you for the clip, I had not seen it.

Said that I don't really see what you see, specially in the case of the gentleman on the bottom left corner.

Maybe if I had specific training that would allow me to read into it whilst remaining as unbiased as is humanly possible I would, alas I do not have such training so the 'non-verbal cues' I pick up are not of determination or even tacit consensus.

No wonder having to rely on social and non-verbal cues for everyday interactions leads to so much confusion.
    Edited by ApoAlaia on March 3, 2021 7:48AM
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ApoAlaia wrote: »
    NoSoup wrote: »
    remosito wrote: »

You've hit the nail on the head, its pointless continuing to argu about the XP distribution because ZOS is not going to make adjustments this late in the PTS cycle.

Your champion points on the 8th will be your CP in 2.0, period.

Has Live Patch exactly been 1:1 identical to the last PTS patch for ever Update in the last years?

In the end CP adjustment would be rather trivial and does not need extensive testing at all.

Errrrrrr, I feel like CP adjustment is beyond "trivial" and would require extensive testing. I mean, lets just look at the drama they had with refunding werewolf skillpoints which has lead to everyone having the skill points reset on every character next patch....

I can't label it as 'trivial' due to the fact that I don't know what it would take to safely and effectively implement the change.

The math is achievable but how to translate it to 'game code' is not something I am qualified to do.

Just wearing my Master of the Obvious hat at the moment.

Given the circumstances, irk me as it does to have a significant amount of XP 'written off' from my account, I would much rather take the loss than

Source?

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Also look at their facial expressions which clearly say "this is our definite answer".

Thank you for the clip, I had not seen it.

Said that I don't really see what you see, specially in the case of the gentleman on the bottom left corner.

Maybe if I had specific training that would allow me to read into it whilst remaining as unbiased as is humanly possible I would, alas I do not have such training so the 'non-verbal cues' I pick up are not of determination or even tacit consensus.

No wonder having to rely on social and non-verbal cues for everyday interactions leads to so much confusion.

Edited my previous post. It looks to me as bottom left corner guy is decided about CP points staying the same, however worried to say it publicly. But the guy in top left corner seems 100% determined.
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Source?

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Also look at their facial expressions which clearly say "end-game playerbase will eat us alive, but still, this is our definite answer".

Doesnt answer the why though...

ShutYerTrap (selectively mute NPC dialogues (stuga, companions); displayleads (antiquity leads location); UndauntedPledgeQueuer (small daily undaunted dungeon queuer window)
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Source?

@ZOS_GinaBruno

No, it does not.

Furthermore, after the back and forth we had in the forum on this particular subject over the past few weeks, I don't even know how many players really care either.

There are a few users that care enough to articulate potential justifications for the move where as far as I know we had none from official sources; conversely there are another handful of users like myself that did their best to articulate why we find the move disagreeable but ultimately this is a small subset of users from the - I presume - already restricted pool of people who dwell in the forum and concern ourselves with the PTS.

I truly don't have 'the pulse' of the playerbase at large.

It could be that is really a non-issue outside the small subset of 'us'.
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ApoAlaia wrote: »

Source?

@ZOS_GinaBruno

No, it does not.

Furthermore, after the back and forth we had in the forum on this particular subject over the past few weeks, I don't even know how many players really care either.

There are a few users that care enough to articulate potential justifications for the move where as far as I know we had none from official sources; conversely there are another handful of users like myself that did their best to articulate why we find the move disagreeable but ultimately this is a small subset of users from the - I presume - already restricted pool of people who dwell in the forum and concern ourselves with the PTS.

I truly don't have 'the pulse' of the playerbase at large.

It could be that is really a non-issue outside the small subset of 'us'.

there was poll on here that zos ended shutting down. there the split was 80/20 I believe.

not the player base at large for sure. But really strong support for scaling cp.

And I dont have much doubt what will *** more players off in the wider player base. Getting more cp points to use on patch day. Or getting Xp deleted/thrownout/devalued.

Especially with a vertical progression that tampers off pretty early.
    Edited by remosito on March 3, 2021 11:24AM
    ShutYerTrap (selectively mute NPC dialogues (stuga, companions); displayleads (antiquity leads location); UndauntedPledgeQueuer (small daily undaunted dungeon queuer window)
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »

They have changed the XP scaling system for CP in the game at least a dozen times. So the exact time that you earned each XP would matter if you're doing a "true" calculation of XP earned.

Also, the code for this game is complete spaghetti. They've made adjustments to block animations and it causes bugs in various trials.

might not be as good as perfect. But still better than bad.

As for spaghetti code.

I take it you don't code or at least not db facing. Or you would have understood the "isolated offline db run during downtime" part.

It basically means your changes dont touch any of the spaghetti code at all because you have your own separate little program that goes through the db and adjusts the relevant entries. While nobody is actively using the player data database because it's patch day and nobody can log in.

[Snip]

No, I am not a coder by trade, but I understand the basics and have done some simple coding of add-ons for this game.

They have repeatedly stated that they don't want to touch the character database in the form of account transfers (other than when the database was completely empty with the start of the PS4 and XBOX servers), as any corruption in there could cause players to lose everything. I would assume they'd exercise the same caution here.

But, again, I'm not a coder, so I'm sure you'll tell me otherwise.

[Edited for bait]
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on March 4, 2021 4:43PM
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They have changed the XP scaling system for CP in the game at least a dozen times. So the exact time that you earned each XP would matter if you're doing a "true" calculation of XP earned.

Also, the code for this game is complete spaghetti. They've made adjustments to block animations and it causes bugs in various trials.

might not be as good as perfect. But still better than bad.

As for spaghetti code.

I take it you don't code or at least not db facing. Or you would have understood the "isolated offline db run during downtime" part.

It basically means your changes dont touch any of the spaghetti code at all because you have your own separate little program that goes through the db and adjusts the relevant entries. While nobody is actively using the player data database because it's patch day and nobody can log in.

[Snip]

No, I am not a coder by trade, but I understand the basics and have done some simple coding of add-ons for this game.

They have repeatedly stated that they don't want to touch the character database in the form of account transfers (other than when the database was completely empty with the start of the PS4 and XBOX servers), as any corruption in there could cause players to lose everything. I would assume they'd exercise the same caution here.

But, again, I'm not a coder, so I'm sure you'll tell me otherwise.

there's a difference between offline and online.

I guess they could just schedule transfers for downtime. but consoles have maintenance at different days than pc.

[snip]

[edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on March 4, 2021 4:43PM
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Source?

@ZOS_GinaBruno

I think one thing people are overlooking here is that since they first implemented a CP cap and the XP scaling, ZOS has always been actively slowing down players that were above the cap. They implemented a 50% XP penalty above whatever they set the cap at, to slow us down, even though we couldn't actually use the CP.

Then, when they raised the cap, they didn't convert our XP, we just had a little bit of an easier time earning CP for a few weeks. And you may think that 30 CP at a time isn't a big deal, but we probably "lost" far more XP over the years with them doing that than what the adjustment now is causing.

So, it's been their approach since the beginning of the CP scaling that they wanted to slow higher CP players down. They are still doing that by setting the "cap" at 1800 instead of 3600, even though we can now use all the CP we earn. (Mind you, that's going to make getting to 1800 pretty fast, still)

Adjusting our XP goes against that approach. They've always been in favour of making lower CP players earn CP faster than higher CP ones, and they are not going to change their minds now.
    The Moot Councillor
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »

Source?

@ZOS_GinaBruno

I think one thing people are overlooking here is that since they first implemented a CP cap and the XP scaling, ZOS has always been actively slowing down players that were above the cap. They implemented a 50% XP penalty above whatever they set the cap at, to slow us down, even though we couldn't actually use the CP.

Then, when they raised the cap, they didn't convert our XP, we just had a little bit of an easier time earning CP for a few weeks. And you may think that 30 CP at a time isn't a big deal, but we probably "lost" far more XP over the years with them doing that than what the adjustment now is causing.

So, it's been their approach since the beginning of the CP scaling that they wanted to slow higher CP players down. They are still doing that by setting the "cap" at 1800 instead of 3600, even though we can now use all the CP we earn. (Mind you, that's going to make getting to 1800 pretty fast, still)

Adjusting our XP goes against that approach. They've always been in favour of making lower CP players earn CP faster than higher CP ones, and they are not going to change their minds now.
    not forgetting that

just because sth has been done in a bad way in small incremental steps when the underlying system wasnt changed. just isnt a valid reason to do it again in a bad way when the step is humongous and the underlying system has change significantly.

pretty fast to 1800???

1700 hours aint fast to me. 1700 hours to be lower than I would already be with scaling.
    Edited by remosito on March 3, 2021 1:03PM
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I can see what you have now will be what you have when it changes on 8 March to the new system. The only thing that I know of that changes on 8 March is the cap will be 3600 and the rate of XP gains is changed to a higher value so we will gain XP quicker.

So 1300 CP now is 1300 CP on 8 March.
  • furiouslog
    furiouslog
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Source?

@ZOS_GinaBruno

As someone else mentioned, no one explains why. If you are at 810 now, the "finish line" for potential vertical progression is being moved way down the lane. Why?
  • EirgarthEldjarns
    EirgarthEldjarns
    ✭✭✭
    I feel that 3600 is really a massive number to even think about (imagine if you are a new player)... I feel they should have opened up with maybe 1800 (initially) and then maybe increase it by chunks...

I can see it from both sides though, kinda bummed that I feel some of my time invested will be diminished, but I also don't want to wake up with 2100ish CP, not sure why... would feel kind of dirty.

I think what seems to be in place for the 8th is fair... I can think of numerous other games (yes I know, apples and oranges) that would have just shut the xp gain at 810 and everything here would be moot. Someone stated that we have two xp events right after the release of the update, so that will help a lot (imo)...

As for the 'spaghetti' code, that has some merit... From what I understand the game, in development before Skyrim was released, was a different game and the massive popularity of TES5 caused ZOS to revisit the original plan and change quite a bit. So the idea that older code was built upon seems valid... also, I wouldn't trust any massive changes involving the DBs... I was one of the few and proud that got hit with the bank bug soon after release, and it was a flustercluck to say the least...

As of now, as others have stated, I don't see them pushing the release on the 8th to make any changes... if you really want to show displeasure, cancel your ESO+ (if you have it) and make sure you contact that e-mail that they give you in the confirmation, it goes to Beth (not ZoS) and state there the CP changes are causing you to cancel.

Eir
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The well thought out for/against discussions on the forums for this topic, and especially the lack of the “why” from ZOS, remind me of the Great Debate that ensued in the “Give us Rapids back!” threads. Although at the time we were all left with the impression that ZOS wasn’t listening or didn’t care, in the upcoming patch they are implementing a solution that is far better than anything that was suggested by players at the time and it came out of the blue and took us by surprise after we all thought it was a done deal. Maybe something like that will happen down the line this time too. The important thing is that the arguments for and against are being made, and very civilly and nicely too, I might add 🙂
    Edited by Elvenheart on March 3, 2021 2:34PM
  • furiouslog
    furiouslog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elvenheart wrote: »
    The well thought out for/against discussions on the forums for this topic, and especially the lack of the “why” from ZOS, remind me of the Great Debate that ensued in the “Give us Rapids back!” threads. Although at the time we were all left with the impression that ZOS wasn’t listening or didn’t care, in the upcoming patch they are implementing a solution that is far better than anything that was suggested by players at the time and it came out of the blue and took us by surprise after we all thought it was a done deal. Maybe something like that will happen down the line this time too. The important thing is that the arguments for and against are being made, and very civilly and nicely too, I might add 🙂

I agree that everyone is being pretty cool about this particularly given the underlying spectrum of emotions fueling the discussion. :)

Unfortunately, I don't see how they would address the core issue down the road, especially given that it is simple to implement a solution today that would fix the issue. If it took them a month or two to readjust and implement something palatable to the community, it would just create more chaos because for that interim time, behavior and actions in response to the problem will already have been taken, and then the value of that time spent could be made redundant before adjustments are made which would just inflame anyone who spent effort on closing their gaps. If they want to fix this they should do it now, before the patch drops. I'd propose that they address it and delay launch rather than go forward with what they have. It's that important to me.

In the case of rapids, there was a trade-off being made that prioritized the availability of a stam heal skill earlier in character progression at the cost of the availability of the mount buff. I didn't like that or agree, but I at least understood it. In this case, well, I've already said what I had to say on that, but it's a different kind of issue altogether: one of fairness due to the destruction of a considerable time investment, not a benefit trade-off.
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The more of these CP conversion/scaling threads I read the more I am convinced the people supporting this are asking the wrong question. They are asking for the wrong thing. Converting/scaling CP has a negative impact on the catch up mechanic. It would have a negative impact on anyone who is just starting the game, and it would have a negative impact on anyone who dings CP 810 today.

The driver I am mainly seeing behind this request is that on live anyone with 810 or more CP has achieved the vertical progression limit. When CP 2.0 goes live these people feel that they will no longer be at the vertical limit, and are looking for bonus CP to help them get there quicker. The issue with what you are asking for is the negative impact it has on too many people while only being beneficial to a portion of the player base. Let's look specifically at the player who dings 810 today. That person had finally achieved the vertical limit. With what is being asked for the newly minted 810 would have roughly 1200 CP, the person with 1200 CP would have1900 CP, and the person with 1600 CP would have 2500 CP. So the more CP you have in 1.0 the further you will pull ahead of those that are lagging behind which kills the catch up mechanic.

The question that should be being asked for is to lower the vertical limit in CP 2.0 to 810 as it is in CP 1.0, and consequently increase the CP requirements beyond that point for things that will provide the horizontal progression. Part of the problem with this is that there are various statements about where vertical progression ends with some people saying 1200, others saying 1800, and others saying over 2000. Again this is a context issue, and reflects what people think is actually the end of vertical progression. Is it when you can perform a roll, is it when you have maxxed dps, regen, defensive, healing, and everything else, and perform many rolls, or be at the max for pvp? Depends on your take I guess, but this is the question that should be asked that benefits veterans, newly minted 810's, and players that are logging in for the first time today. No one is forsaken to benefit another. Consequently, we could just be happy they reduced the curve which also benefits everyone.
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Source?

@ZOS_GinaBruno

As someone else mentioned, no one explains why. If you are at 810 now, the "finish line" for potential vertical progression is being moved way down the lane. Why?

I don't know the answer. Just posted here the clip with my feelings for those that still thought that CP is going to be rescaled to new system.
  • Contaminate
    Contaminate
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Source?

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Because ZOS wants people to grind out hundreds of hours they otherwise wouldn’t have. It’s literally just that simple. They don’t have to make new content, people have to regrind the exp they’d already earned. Just like with the vMA weapons. The solution is there, it’s simple, it would make players more content, but why do that when you can make them dump even more time into the game just to break-even.
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stefj68 wrote: »
    always tought a mmo should bring improvement, over previous... new cp system 2.0 its a total lost for me on every aspect... i will do less damage, take less damage, heal for less etc...

all my characters are setup for dual-role... just swapping gear when i need to be a healer, or dps gear when i need to dps... im currrently at 1000 cp and i am able to achieve dual role status...

now to do the samething on pts i need an average of 1800cp...

way to go ZOS

its not an improvement system, its a freaking nerffffffffff

if my experience was converted to the new curved i should be around 1400cp, which is like 400 to go to the new points
    all those hours grinding cp pas 810 went to total waste...

its way more worst then the vma fiesco

when this goes live, i have werewolf farmers, with medium armor that are unable to do same dungeon for cash farming as they were on lives, i have characters that won't be able to do vets trials anymore cause they were borderline...

ie: stamplar on live i do 75k ... but on pts i have issue pusing 62-64k... they need to fix jabs so it can be weave more easily, but sure they won't do that...

they not even reading those forums or listening to what people are saying...

this is not acceptable in the current forms

micro management you added is not fun, its just pains all over...

yes, it's a significant nerf no matter how you slice it. That said, they let the CP power creep go too far. The real crime is that the CRAFTING CP will not be passive, and ZOS has not provided a loadout system.
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    the fact is, it doesn't matter to ZoS or most of the player base.

They know the % of players this is going to affect, and while the "do you want free cp" poll came out in favour of giving players free cp (shocking i know) most of the player base is not passionate about it or really cares.

the effort, risk and reward of scaling our CP based off experience gained is highly in favour of just not doing it.
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tannus15 wrote: »
    the fact is, it doesn't matter to ZoS or most of the player base.

They know the % of players this is going to affect, and while the "do you want free cp" poll came out in favour of giving players free cp (shocking i know) most of the player base is not passionate about it or really cares.

the effort, risk and reward of scaling our CP based off experience gained is highly in favour of just not doing it.

you got any polls or other sources about these VERY bold statements concerning what player base is passionate about?

effort is negligible btw. what risk?

happy vet players instead of unhappy ones is not a reward for zos?
    Edited by remosito on March 3, 2021 9:47PM
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

As we've removed and edited a few comments that were baiting and bashing, this is a friendly reminder that comments need to adhere to our Community Rules to avoid thread derailment.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Pink_Pixie
    Pink_Pixie
    ✭✭✭
    In end if we got clarification it would no doubt cause an effect they don't want, as an example loss of subscriptions, people not buying the new DLC and not buying crowns. The answer is quite clear, due to the silence that has passed over this entire discussion. The plan is, get new players which makes more money, milk veteran players for more money as new content is there for them to grind.

As a result, the answer we would like is not there, but comes down to making more money. Which seems to be the most obvious reasoning behind it, hence the silence.
    Edited by Pink_Pixie on March 4, 2021 6:35PM
  • Ringod123
    Ringod123
    ✭✭✭
    Pink_Pixie wrote: »
    In end if we got clarification it would no doubt cause an effect they don't want, as an example loss of subscriptions, people not buying the new DLC and not buying crowns. The answer is quite clear, due to the silence that has passed over this entire discussion. The plan is, get new players which makes more money, milk veteran players for more money as new content is there for them to grind.

As a result, the answer we would like is not there, but comes down to making more money. Which seems to be the most obvious reasoning behind it, hence the silence.

But I have already cancelled my ESO+ and will be putting the game away (apart from selling my gold jewellry and doing my surveys on the new system) for the foreseeable future because of the way they have handled this up until now.
    I guess your right though, they want to keep those subs as long as possible and so wont tell us how bad they're screwing us over until they literally have to.
  • Grimm_Cortex
    Grimm_Cortex
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why player arguments around that stuff, ancient player (as me), playing since day one have done plenty of activities they can't do over with the same character, so the xps earn with those activities as been earn period.

New players thinks that because they have few xps, they will be left over ... Ok !

But for ZOS you already have done the same decision when you have decided to add perfected weapons in Maelstrom, few months after nerfing the stuff (for the record). And every players who has been played in veteran has rewarded with normal weapons in the new system !

That's was not fair ! That was disappointing !

And now, you decide after an announced done 2 or 3 years before to change the champions .. In the meantime, we have continue to play the game ... And for what ? Just earn CP more expensively in tearm of XP ?

Again, this decision is not fair ! Very disappointing.

As I saw the discussion, that was not the only one, but what I don't saw anywhere is the real position and explanation from ZOS around this particular decision .... You just shine by your absence here.
  • CleymenZero
    CleymenZero
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Errrrrrr, I feel like CP adjustment is beyond "trivial" and would require extensive testing. I mean, lets just look at the drama they had with refunding werewolf skillpoints which has lead to everyone having the skill points reset on every character next patch....

I am with you. Imagine running a recalculation across millions of accounts. What could possibly go wrong? lol

It would not be a trivial thing at all. What does it do to 1-50? What happens if the server gets overloaded and there is an interrupt? What if the interrupt is not noticed. How about when it recalculates an account twice? How about fail over? So many tests, those are just off the top of my head.

Are you a coder?

I code and cp recalculation is trivial in my opinion.

Worse, I have worked in QA for 20 years. I am sure coding it is trivial, testing it is not.

The fairest way would be to adjust but the simplest, least risky solution is to 1:1.

Your comment on "easy to code for, hard to test" is so true.
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bah when i see an admin commented, i tought it would be to address the why... 3 pages just to find out that it was some comment removed from baiting :(((

we want to know why
    we want at least a 50% compenstation for earned xp past 810
    since the new system don't gives up raw benefits from being 3600cp istead of 810cp their is no valid argument to not scale up us, to the real earned experience

please zos answer us why we are not getting it
    ty
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am with you. Imagine running a recalculation across millions of accounts. What could possibly go wrong? lol

It would not be a trivial thing at all. What does it do to 1-50? What happens if the server gets overloaded and there is an interrupt? What if the interrupt is not noticed. How about when it recalculates an account twice? How about fail over? So many tests, those are just off the top of my head.

Are you a coder?

I code and cp recalculation is trivial in my opinion.

Worse, I have worked in QA for 20 years. I am sure coding it is trivial, testing it is not.

The fairest way would be to adjust but the simplest, least risky solution is to 1:1.

Your comment on "easy to code for, hard to test" is so true.

it's not in this case.
  • Sju
    Sju
    ✭✭✭✭
    stefj68 wrote: »
    bah when i see an admin commented, i tought it would be to address the why... 3 pages just to find out that it was some comment removed from baiting :(((

we want to know why
    we want at least a 50% compenstation for earned xp past 810
    since the new system don't gives up raw benefits from being 3600cp istead of 810cp their is no valid argument to not scale up us, to the real earned experience

please zos answer us why we are not getting it
    ty

Simple reason: You did not earn the extra xp needed for the boost you think you deserve.