Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Account suspended

Anticosmos
Anticosmos
Soul Shriven
I just bought a second copy 3 days ago and it's suspended today. I don't know why excatly. This is ridiculous. I'm using as bank and more trading guild to selling stuff which is clearly not against to rules or anything. What kind of system you guys have? Before i bought to the game i had trouble again and customer service was so slow they replied to me at 4 days later. So i'm writing here to maybe someone will look at it faster. I have been trying to buy the game 4 days and now this and it's start to be frastrating really. Ticket number is : 201130-001512
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There have been a couple people lately to have issues with suspensions when setting up a second account to use for trading, especially if there was a lot of gifting or gold transfers involved.

The forum theory is that it probably hits an automated limit intended to catch suspected gold selling. Your best bet is to be patient with Support - the mods here will usually confirm that your ticket is in the right place to be seen when Support gets to it.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Anticosmos, we have taken a look at your ticket and it is in the appropriate queue. A support agent will reach out soon.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post