Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live: Nov. 25 @ 12PM EST—Tamrielic Cooking with Gina & Jess!"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
qmyozv7kc2a5.png

This is the official discussion thread for the blog article "ESO Live: Nov. 25 @ 12PM EST—Tamrielic Cooking with Gina & Jess!"

Tune in to ESO Live this week as community managers Gina Bruno and Jessica Folsom cook some Tamrielic treats from the Official Elder Scrolls Cookbook!
Staff Post
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As entertaining as this sounds, as I like Jess and Gina; we could really use some substance on performance issues, game balance (sets) are also a hot topic, and Cyrodiil group changes. Maybe more details and discussion on the testing. For those of us who do Cyrodiil, it feels like we were poked and prodded, given a decision and a brief shrug, then left for dead with all feedback ignored
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to take the opportunity that we have a livestream (can't wait to see what you are cooking tbh. :D;) ) and maybe you could do some small Q&A on the stream ? There are some hot topics (like person above ma have said) that could use some attention.

I would like to ask when can we expect a "missing skill points" issue to be finally resolved (or refunded ? ;) ) How long can it potentially take to fix ?
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twitch chat backseat chef ready and waiting xd

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • OsManiaC
    OsManiaC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey! I can share one of my private recipes, Argonian Tail BBQ, Kebab, Hatch Omelet, crunchy scale soup, jaw-bone steak, nordic argoburger,.. all from sustainable argonian food. Tail grows back...

om nom nom taste-like-chickens
    GM of The Argonian Kebab, The Argonian Steak & The Argonian BBQ - PC - EU (The Tamriel Kitchen) @OsManiaC

Don't worry, the tail grows back!
    if it breathes we eats. #justbosmerthings - we can detect stealth boy NPCs and hunt them thanks to our skill!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/osmaniac
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Are y'all really going to pretend the game is not falling apart?
  • Czekoludek
    Czekoludek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next twitch event in which you will delete each comment about performance, ye? No, thank you
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    qmyozv7kc2a5.png

This is the official discussion thread for the blog article "ESO Live: Nov. 25 @ 12PM EST—Tamrielic Cooking with Gina & Jess!"

Tune in to ESO Live this week as community managers Gina Bruno and Jessica Folsom cook some Tamrielic treats from the Official Elder Scrolls Cookbook!
    Why there is no Jess in the screenshot? I see just Gina with some manservants.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hope the the twitch crashes like I keep doing
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will this be on the usual Bethesda channel as it is not showing up on the schedule?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will this be on the usual Bethesda channel as it is not showing up on the schedule?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Yup, will be on the /bethesda channel.
    Edited by ZOS_SarahHecker on November 25, 2020 4:43PM
    Staff Post
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    e4jdooq.gif
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds good. :)

Though I think most of us would also greatly appreciate an ESO live dedicated to problems at hands. Combat balance, sets and maybe performance. It's been very long since we had one of these.

I do not understand why all of this is met with so much silence. It is really not that bad. Just tell us if you are aware of it, what ZoS' opinion is regarding proc sets for example and if we can expect something to be done about. :) That would bring a lot of clarity already. Just tell us how you see things and what we can expect. If your answer is that proc sets are great and nothing will be done, then that would serve the same purpose. So just go ahead. :)
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.