The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Incorrect password, when it's correct

Daarvernir
Daarvernir
Soul Shriven
Hey, so I've decided to change my password again. So once I tried to, I got an information that my current password is... incorrect, which was odd, because I used it to log into game several times today. The site kicked me out of the panel and keeps showing "Incorrect ID/Password" for the whole time. What's the worst, I don't recall a security answer and already sent a ticket.
Ticket's ID : #.201103-008005. I am PC/EU.
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you have some type of add blocker it might have blocked a captcha. then your input is wrong regardless because of that.
    Other possibility, you had caps lock on when ya shouldn't.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • Daarvernir
    Daarvernir
    Soul Shriven
    DBZVelena wrote: »
    if you have some type of add blocker it might have blocked a captcha. then your input is wrong regardless because of that.
    Other possibility, you had caps lock on when ya shouldn't.

I checked that aswell. UBlock disabled, cookies cleaned, caps secured - and nothing.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Daarvernir

We can confirm that your ticket has been received and a support agent will reach out as soon as they can! Thank you for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Daarvernir
    Daarvernir
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there @Daarvernir

We can confirm that your ticket has been received and a support agent will reach out as soon as they can! Thank you for your patience.

I got it, all solved. Thanks!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for the update letting us know the issue is fixed. As the OP can now login we will be closing the discussion going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.