The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't Access Crown Store, Account, Submit Ticket

Tabbycat
Tabbycat
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
So, everything seems to be broken right now. I wanted to purchase some crowns to buy the new houseguests, but I can't even do that. I go to the account page and it doesn't load. I go to the store and click to purchase crowns and it doesn't load. I try to Submit a ticket and it replaces my login ID with a string of numbers so it never logs in. Please fix.
Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
0.016%
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried a different browser, @Tabbycat?
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I tried it on the two browsers I have, Chrome and IE. Neither work. Don't think it's on my end as others are having issues too judging by the forums.
    0.016%
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The other threads suggest starting a ticket ... be sure to list the ticket number in your thread here, @Tabbycat.

I just accessed my account info without issues (on Google Chrome) a few minutes ago.
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The other threads suggest starting a ticket ... be sure to list the ticket number in your thread here, @Tabbycat.

I just accessed my account info without issues (on Google Chrome) a few minutes ago.

I would have submitted a ticket but I couldn't. That functionality was broken, too.

Everything appears to be working now.

Thank you ZOS for fixing. :)
    Edited by Tabbycat on October 11, 2020 11:25AM
    0.016%
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There were some website issues two days ago that led to some loading issues on ESO websites. If anyone is still having issues accessing their account on our website please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post