The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Covid-19 is not an excuse this is the worst customer service

tgykpR
tgykpR
Soul Shriven
I opened a ticket 40 days ago provided all the information and screenshots. I got crown scammed, everything is clear but they say they are "investigating" the issue. It has been 40 days.. I updated ticket 4 times and they said they are investigating all 4 times, after a while they closed the ticket but my issue still not resolved.

Question Reference # 200810-003928
  • ravenwendigo
    ravenwendigo
    ✭✭
    Oh my, this is awful, I got same issue, doesn't give me much hope :(
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was pretty normal before covid too. It’s far from the worst though. Have you spent much tome dealing with ***, Comcast, DirecTV or Century Link?

Edit - I love that the name of my ISP is sensored.
    Edited by Reverb on September 21, 2020 7:12PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • tgykpR
    tgykpR
    Soul Shriven
    Reverb wrote: »
    That was pretty normal before covid too. It’s far from the worst though. Have you spent much tome dealing with ***, Comcast, DirecTV or Century Link?

Edit - I love that the name of my ISP is sensored.

No, but I know what you mean from that Southpark episode. Highly recommend if you did not watch it before.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @tgykpR

I've contacted you by PM regarding your support ticket #200810-003928.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post