The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Worst Customer Support Ever

p4l4mu7
p4l4mu7
✭✭✭✭
Before pandemic support service was useful but since then I can't get a single answer to my tickets, tickets either expire or I recieve a irrelevant automatic message and they shut the ticket without solving anything. Support service didn't solve a single issue of mine for months.

"Please be aware that we are currently experiencing high contact volumes due to the impact of COVID-19 and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support."

Just putting this warning to support page won't fix anything, I don't recieve delayed answers I don't recieve any answer at all. Zos doing what they do all do the time, instead of fixing their issues they just wait until it goes away.
Pandemic is affecting every games customer support but among many games I play ZOS is the only one ignoring tickets at the moment.
Last time I pointed this issue in forums they asked my ticket number and noone answered it even after asking it.
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on September 19, 2020 5:57PM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @p4l4mu7

If you could provide a ticket number for us we would be happy to check into its status for you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • p4l4mu7
    p4l4mu7
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth my recent ticket is 200918-004892, since I created other tickets a month ago I don't need answer for them anymore.
    Edited by p4l4mu7 on September 19, 2020 7:02PM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Thanks @p4l4mu7

We can confirm that this ticket is with the right team and you will receive a response as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
    Staff Post
  • SDKTJ
    SDKTJ
    ✭✭✭
    If someone can check in on my month old ticket that would be nice, #200820-004790. I last recieved a response nearly 2 weeks ago saying it would take days or even weeks to solve, which seems like it actually means it'll go nowhere.

I provided all relevant information for the investigation, there is no excuse for it to take a month when everything needed is attached to the ticket. Hell, I don't even care if the guy gets banned, I'd just like my gold back. But the lack of action against scammers isn't really a good look either.

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SDKTJ

We have responded back in your existing thread located here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • ravenwendigo
    ravenwendigo
    ✭✭
    Hi, I do not wish to start a new thread given it is ticket related. I have just had a horrible experience in the game and submitted a ticket which requires immediate action and I am afraid it will take awhile for it to be viewed. Last time I had an issue it took weeks to get sorted and in the meantime I couldn't play much. Can someone please help? Ticket number is 200921-002800
    Thanks in advance
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ravenwendigo

Thank you for your ticket number. Please go ahead and check your forum PM's for an update on the ticket.
    Staff Post
  • ravenwendigo
    ravenwendigo
    ✭✭
    Saw it, thanks.
  • Kuudo156
    Kuudo156
    Soul Shriven
    I submitted multiple unban appeals for my account and never got a response (This was about a month ago).
    My ticket got closed for "duplicate"

Ticket ID: 200819-003772
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Kuudo156

Thank you for the ticket number. I've sent you a PM with an update on the situation with your tickets.
    Staff Post
  • TheFazu
    TheFazu
    ✭✭
    Desperately seeking a response to my un-ban appeal, as once again I was unjustifiably banned...
    (I will do as most of the other players do in order to not have their secondary accounts banned for transferring items / gold between their main account in order to avoid it getting banned AGAIN)

Ticket reference #:
    201001-001017

Please help and have a lovely evening.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @TheFazu

Thank you for the new ticket number. Please check your forum inbox as we've messaged you regarding the ticket.
    Staff Post
  • TjPhysicist
    TjPhysicist
    ✭✭
    I otoh, got charged 3 times for the same crown pack, got my ESOPlus cancelled midway through for no reason AND got suspended for my troubles...i know this is a trying time for all of us, but things like ESO and other games provide much needed relief for many of us stuck at home.
  • TjPhysicist
    TjPhysicist
    ✭✭
    I otoh, got charged 3 times for the same crown pack, got my ESOPlus cancelled midway through for no reason AND got suspended for my troubles...i know this is a trying time for all of us, but things like ESO and other games provide much needed relief for many of us stuck at home.

oh not to mention no replied on any support ticket, not even automated "we got your ticket" reply.. 201009-006027
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @TjPhysicist

We can confirm that your initial ticket regarding this issue, Ticket #201009-005956, is open and a member of our support team will reach out to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
    Staff Post