The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Following up a ticket

jdclark3
jdclark3
Soul Shriven
I placed a ticket a few weeks ago regarding the crown store and have not hear back. Any insight or advice?
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on September 15, 2020 1:59PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    List the ticket number in your thread, here, @jdclark3 ... and ask the friendly forums mods to move the thread to the General Help section.

General Help usually gets responded to once per day (not always but usually).

• jdclark3
    jdclark3
    Soul Shriven
    @Taleof2Cities thank you, and sorry about the multiple posts!
  • jdclark3
    jdclark3
    Soul Shriven
    My ticket number is 200901-007292
    @ZOS_Adrikoth , if you could please move the thread to General Help, I would greatly appreciate it, I'm new to the forum so I'm not quite up to speed yet.
    Edited by jdclark3 on September 15, 2020 1:55PM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @jdclark3

It appears that a support agent replied to this ticket on September 7th. Please reply to this response if you would like to re-open the ticket and receive further assistance.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on September 15, 2020 2:01PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • jdclark3
    jdclark3
    Soul Shriven
    I have combed through my email and cannot find a response from an agent. Maybe I somehow missed it, but if we could re-open it that would be fantastic @ZOS_Adrikoth
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    The reply has been resent @jdclark3 Please be sure to check the email tied to the account that you submitted this ticket with.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • jdclark3
    jdclark3
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_Adrikoth I'm checking, maybe I had a typo with my email. Anyways I appreciate the help