The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Account suspended ?

Illaoi
Illaoi
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone.

The problem started on the afternoon from the last monday (06/07)
So basically last monday I was playing normally and took a break after a few hours and when tried to log back I was getting error message
When I tried to enter in the website the message appear "You have been suspended from the website" The problem is I didn't received any message for which reason i got suspended
I created a ticket on the right location about "Account suspension" but I dont receive any confirmation since the problem happened
The only reason I think can be was because i was puting "WTB > Item" but I was putting every 4 to 5 minutes, so i guess is not a "Spam" right ?

The problem is I'm losing the event, and also the gold earning because of the event(Crafting gear and selling)
I was almost taking my "Idrik Mount" but nowadays seems to be impossible, only in the next event unfortunately.
Ticket number :
#:200706-008870
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Illaoi, we have received your ticket and it is in the right place. A support agent will reach out to you soon.

Please be advised that we are currently experiencing high contact volumes and, as a result, wait times will be longer.

Thank you for understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post