The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Status of ticket/cannot use bank

isoa
isoa
Soul Shriven
Hello,

Ive returned playing ESO couple weeks ago and opened ticket about possible restore of my two old characters, i got the automated reply and insctructoins, i sent my initial reply to that with all the information and confirmation that my bank is empty, its been eleven days now and ive been playing the game with new character but cant really use my bank because of this open ticket, i did not know that any other reply to that mail puts it in the end of the que, ive made atleast five, so lets assume i have over a month to wait, you see where this is going, stuff is piling up. Could support check the status of my ticket and if this cant be solved in reasonable amount of time, then just close that ticket for now and give me confirmation of it so i can play the game and use my bank normally, without fear that items in bank will get deleted if the possible char restorations happens all the sudden.

Ticket number: 200529-003416

Thanks.
  • The_Wraith98
    The_Wraith98
    Soul Shriven
    I suggest you return playing Skyrim meanwhile (the whole summer), this kind of "support team" is made of robots remarkably slow, even for high priority tickets which are simple to resolve.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @isoa we can confirm that your ticket is still open and in the right place.

Thank you for your patience and please be aware that we are currently experiencing high contact volumes due to the impact of COVID-19 and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support.

Please also know that updating your ticket will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time. Because of this, we recommend only updating your ticket as necessary.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • The_Wraith98
    The_Wraith98
    Soul Shriven
    @isoa

Check my ticket you will see that the same thing is written, I told you before that it's like talking with a robot, they write rubbish and neither help you.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/529658/waiting-on-agent-since-8-days

(They are more than eight by now!)