The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Waiting on agent since 8 days

The_Wraith98
The_Wraith98
Soul Shriven
Hi,

I wish to explain my disappointment with how the support was very slow with me. I made up a ticket on May, 19 and I still don't have an answer/problem solved. Yesterday I made another "linked" to the first one because I believed that the first was bugged since I haven't received not automated response at all, from both.

First ticket: 200519-005823
Second ticket: 200527-006994

I hope an admin see this thread and let my issues are solved.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @The_Wraith98 we can confirm that your ticket #200519-005823 is in the right place and a support agent will reach out as soon as possible.

Please be aware that we are currently experiencing high contact volumes, due to the impact of COVID-19, and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support.

Please also know that updating your ticket will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time. Because of this, we recommend only updating your ticket as necessary. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • The_Wraith98
    The_Wraith98
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks, ZOS_Adrikoth,

Please give a good word to the developer's team in order to let them delete this useless function of user locking. I swear that I haven't used any cheat and I got such so bad treatment. People could run away for this.
  • The_Wraith98
    The_Wraith98
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_Adrikoth Can I have an update on my ticket? It's difficult to manage? You have not thought twice about closing the duplicate topic, but you have hesitated to solve the problem, which in my opinion is completely trivial. The situation is probably not clear. I have two characters in my account that were blocked by error 326 after being booted from the server. Is it a difficult thing to change two Boolean values in your DMBS?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @The_Wraith98

Your most recent replies have been received successfully in ticket 200519-005823. Please avoid responding multiple times to the ticket without a response back.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • The_Wraith98
    The_Wraith98
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_Bille
    20 days have passed since I submit the ticket, that's three weeks. I understand this pandemic situation, but a ticket cannot be resolved for 3 weeks? Is that legal you leave me with a non-operative software? I purchased a product that I can't use. If I was a cheater I have presumably been helped better. So my question is: Are you kidding me, admin? Why you're still talking like a robot and not solving my problem? If you give me credentials to access the ESO's Database Management System I solve my problem myself. I swear, neither for disturb.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @The_Wraith98

I've sent you another update via PM on your ticket regarding locked characters.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post