The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Block players under 160 CP for queue BG (UNDER GEAR CAP)

jirkasl
jirkasl
✭✭
Hi,
I am starting be pissed of.
Can you please block them.
it's ridiculous .
Edited by jirkasl on April 15, 2020 1:40PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, not without giving them their own queue (which won't happen because there's not that many of them).

ZOS in their infinite wisdom decided to have a below level 50 queue and a level 50+ queue.
    Your suggestion amounts to telling a new player who's already been queuing in the Below 50 BGs "Sorry, go away until you've leveled up!"
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Battlegrounds have CP suppressed, so everyone in there is 0 CP. There is absolutely no justification for blocking people from no-CP environments based on CP level.

And thanks to everyone who cried to remove the ability to group with friends, you will always get randomly grouped with random players of varying skill level. Even if it sometimes pisses you off.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • jirkasl
    jirkasl
    ✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Battlegrounds have CP suppressed, so everyone in there is 0 CP. There is absolutely no justification for blocking people from no-CP environments based on CP level.

And thanks to everyone who cried to remove the ability to group with friends, you will always get randomly grouped with random players of varying skill level. Even if it sometimes pisses you off.

What?? DO we play same game??
    They dont have gear !!! I smash them on 2 hits. I can kill them 1v4 .
    They are only meat shiled. hard to play with them. Dont have fun killing them for 2 hits.
    I am in top 10 leaderboard for Bgs and i have every second game this peoples.

there is a gear cap u know .. 160 CP

How long take make 160 CP few hours.. ?? Just block them omg
    Edited by jirkasl on April 15, 2020 12:47PM
  • jirkasl
    jirkasl
    ✭✭
    No, not without giving them their own queue (which won't happen because there's not that many of them).

ZOS in their infinite wisdom decided to have a below level 50 queue and a level 50+ queue.
    Your suggestion amounts to telling a new player who's already been queuing in the Below 50 BGs "Sorry, go away until you've leveled up!"

OWN queue for what?? They cant play in this BG anyway . they can only die
  • jirkasl
    jirkasl
    ✭✭
    It's ridiculous and absurd
    I'm not blaming anyone for playing badly.
    This players under gear cap this is no way .
  • x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They deserve just as much of a chance to play BG as you do. Plenty of people over cp160 don't have good gear and get one or two shotted so your argument is pretty pointless. If your high enough mmr then you really shouldn't be seeing many of those people in your matches anyway.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jirkasl wrote: »

OWN queue for what?? They cant play in this BG anyway . they can only die

Unlike you, ZOS presumably wants players to actually be able to play BGs

That means that if they make a CP 160+ BG queue, then they have to provide everyone who's CP 1-159 with their own BGs to play in. Otherwise its literally "Sorry, you can't play until you level up" which you might be okay with, but ZOS isn't. Except there's no point to giving them their own Bus to play against each other on a semi equal footing, because there's not that many CP 1-159 players at any given time.

So you're stuck with them. Enjoy your K/D ratio and try not to be a jerk to the ones on your team, I guess?
  • jirkasl
    jirkasl
    ✭✭
    Iam not jerk on them. I blaming ZOS.
    It is a mistake. Maybe whole point of gear cap 160 cp is mistake.

I respect the developers ,but it still seems stupid to me same like This fake tank fake healer deal. its silly.

Yes is absolutely best block them for this few hours. Its better for competative gaming. Its better for them, becose they are stupid and lazy check inforamtions and dont have clue what going on .
  • x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iam not jerk on them. I blaming ZOS.
    It is a mistake. Maybe whole point of gear cap 160 cp is mistake.

I respect the developers ,but it still seems stupid to me same like This fake tank fake healer deal. its silly.

Yes is absolutely best block them for this few hours. Its better for competative gaming. Its better for them, becose they are stupid and lazy check inforamtions and dont have clue what going on .

The same could be said about you. Stupid and lazy and doesn't bother checking spelling.....
  • Lole
    Lole
    ✭✭✭
    So your solution is to ban every player from 1-159 cp ? That’s kinda rude lol, they deserve to play bgs as much as you do my friend...and what’s about all the players above 160 running with pve traits in pvp ? Ban them too ? Or all the people with their general pve setup..
    I met so many 810s that were as squishy as thoose under 160 boys.
    I understand your point but your solution is stupid and won’t happen...
    The game needs a proper mmr system or stuff like this will never change

Edit: I play pvp all day and do barely anything else in eso and I almost never found a proper pvp built person that gives actually a hard fight
    ... and that has nothing to do with cp
    Edited by Lole on April 15, 2020 1:28PM
  • jirkasl
    jirkasl
    ✭✭
    x48rph wrote: »
    They deserve just as much of a chance to play BG as you do. Plenty of people over cp160 don't have good gear and get one or two shotted so your argument is pretty pointless. If your high enough mmr then you really shouldn't be seeing many of those people in your matches anyway.

What you can know about MMR. Maybe i am so hight MMR so i that's why it takes me to them.
    WHo knows. i repeat. i am in top 10 on leadeboard. i play only and only BGS. So think know what going on . thx
  • jirkasl
    jirkasl
    ✭✭
    Lole wrote: »
    So your solution is to ban every player from 1-159 cp ? That’s kinda rude lol, they deserve to play bgs as much as you do my friend...and what’s about all the players above 160 running with pve traits in pvp ? Ban them too ? Or all the people with their general pve setup..
    I met so many 810s that were as squishy as thoose under 160 boys.
    I understand your point but your solution is stupid and won’t happen...
    The game needs a proper mmr system or stuff like this will never change

Solution is block or remove 160 gear cap

• x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What you can know about MMR. Maybe i am so hight MMR so i that's why it takes me to them.
    WHo knows. i repeat. i am in top 10 on leadeboard. i play only and only BGS. So think know what going on . thx

Top 10 on leader boards just means you play a lot of BGs, doesn't mean your actually good at them.
  • jirkasl
    jirkasl
    ✭✭

Top 10 on leader boards just means you play a lot of BGs, doesn't mean your actually good at them.

when you do something a lot you are good at it.
    Whatever i am not here for MMR dream .i am here becose players under gear cap.
  • rikimm16_ESO
    rikimm16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I rarely get team with <160CP and I play an average of 2 hours a night in BGs. I have no idea how MMR works in BGs, but I believe being in the top leaderboards doesn’t mean you have a high MMR... it most likely means you just play a heck lot of BG. It’s possible your MMR is so low you get team with <160CP even if you are at the top 10 in the leaderboards.
  • jirkasl
    jirkasl
    ✭✭
    I rarely get team with <160CP and I play an average of 2 hours a night in BGs. I have no idea how MMR works in BGs, but I believe being in the top leaderboards doesn’t mean you have a high MMR... it most likely means you just play a heck lot of BG. It’s possible your MMR is so low you get team with <160CP even if you are at the top 10 in the leaderboards.

Its not. Becose sometimes i play versus other players in Leader board list. Maybe there is no MMR !!

or we who play a lot of Bgs are NOOBS ?
    it's not rocket science
  • jirkasl
    jirkasl
    ✭✭
    And again for everyone slowly here .

For those who don't need to kill weakly.

MMR or not, Low or high . This is about gear cap.

Whathever MMR is it . They have handicapped .
  • Kidgangster101
    Kidgangster101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What should happen is increase in low level bonus. It should last until you get to 160 instead of 50. That would allow players having fun in PVP to not level out of it and go from having PVP matches to getting killed in 2 shots.
  • jirkasl
    jirkasl
    ✭✭
    What should happen is increase in low level bonus. It should last until you get to 160 instead of 50. That would allow players having fun in PVP to not level out of it and go from having PVP matches to getting killed in 2 shots.

or this.
    Its ok and right.

Play with or versus players without gear cap is wrong .
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What?? DO we play same game??
    They dont have gear !!! I smash them on 2 hits. I can kill them 1v4 .
    They are only meat shiled. hard to play with them. Dont have fun killing them for 2 hits.
    I am in top 10 leaderboard for Bgs and i have every second game this peoples.

there is a gear cap u know .. 160 CP

How long take make 160 CP few hours.. ?? Just block them omg

Strange that no gear peeps make it to the same MMR tier as you.
    That is what you get when MMR is based on time played.
    Edited by TequilaFire on April 15, 2020 2:40PM
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Gear cap is irrelevant. A CP 20 player wearing CP 20 gear has gear just as powerful as a CP 160 player wearing CP 160 gear.
  • jirkasl
    jirkasl
    ✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »

Gear cap is irrelevant. A CP 20 player wearing CP 20 gear has gear just as powerful as a CP 160 player wearing CP 160 gear.
    ¨

+1 for constructive answer for this topic .

Players under 160 CP dont have reason care for set or whatever . and its understable. So they have big nothink

• Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭
    why dont they change the 50+ queue to a 810+ queue than would be fine everyone who plays serious is max lvl anyway
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »

¨

+1 for constructive answer for this topic .

Players under 160 CP dont have reason care for set or whatever . and its understable. So they have big nothink

See, now you are just arguing two things. Either players can't get the right gear because they are under level or they don't care. Sorry to burst your bubble but CP level has zero to do with a player caring to gear up properly. A CP 800 player can still join a BG wear awful gear.
  • ZOS_FalcoYamaoka
    Greetings,

We had to remove some posts as it violated our rules around bashing and baiting. Please be sure to keep discussions civil and constructive​. If you have any questions about the actions being taken, please take a moment to review our community rules here.
    Staff Post
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol, do you know about the 160CP gear cap? It makes a huge difference in BGs. Please be more informed before expressing such indignation.

Yes, queues should be sub 160CP and 160 or higher CP. I'm sure it would be more enjoyable for everyone.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • MrGhosty
    MrGhosty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP in this game is never going to be "competitive" and it would be a bad idea to fragment the player base any further by either blocking players from participating at all or segregate them into their own queue. If we didn't have enough players to justify having a group and solo queue, I can't imagine we would have near enough players to give an under gear cap queue.

Conversely, if we left them in the under 50 queue then we would have complaints there much in the same vein as the reason people give for hating pre made groups in queues.
    "It is a time of strife and unrest. Armies of revenants and dark spirits manifest in every corner of Tamriel. Winters grow colder and crops fail. Mystics are plagued by nightmares and portents of doom."
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s really not that serious, not like anything is on the line.
    Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.
  • jirkasl
    jirkasl
    ✭✭
    Xologamer wrote: »
    why dont they change the 50+ queue to a 810+ queue than would be fine everyone who plays serious is max lvl anyway

Lol, do you know about the 160CP gear cap? It makes a huge difference in BGs. Please be more informed before expressing such indignation.

Yes, queues should be sub 160CP and 160 or higher CP. I'm sure it would be more enjoyable for everyone.

finally somebody agrees with me .
  • jirkasl
    jirkasl
    ✭✭
    MrGhosty wrote: »
    I can't imagine we would have near enough players to give an under gear cap queue.

Conversely, if we left them in the under 50 queue then we would have complaints there much in the same vein as the reason people give for hating pre made groups in queues.

Block them is not so bad.
    I don't want to be bad , but 160 CP is really not so hard achive.
    They can play with rest of us in short time.

another advantage is that will reduce the number of people there will only die.
    Comon guys they are only meat sheilds, they cant have good time anyway .

And with this measure will contribute to balance for all players.