The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Block players under 160 CP for queue BG (UNDER GEAR CAP)

• KurtAngle2
    KurtAngle2
    ✭✭✭✭
    jirkasl wrote: »
    MrGhosty wrote: »
    I can't imagine we would have near enough players to give an under gear cap queue.

Conversely, if we left them in the under 50 queue then we would have complaints there much in the same vein as the reason people give for hating pre made groups in queues.

Block them is not so bad.
    I don't want to be bad , but 160 CP is really not so hard achive.
    They can play with rest of us in short time.

another advantage is that will reduce the number of people there will only die.
    Comon guys they are only meat sheilds, they cant have good time anyway .

And with this measure will contribute to balance for all players.

[snip]
    Back to the topic, I thoroughly agree with everything you said. BG is FIRST AND FOREMOST a playground where CP don't matter, giving a fairer experience to old and new players alike. That said being 160 CP is THE STARTING POINT where everyone is abiding by the same rules and I cannot fathom how they could ever justify having people NOT EVEN GEARED (and I'm leaving any other variable out) to technically partecipate in a BG. It's a damn stupid thing that should be IMMEDIATELY removed (be it by extending current low level BGs up to 159 CPs guys) for the sake of BGs health.

[Minor edit for bait.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on April 16, 2020 12:37AM
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Battlegrounds have CP suppressed, so everyone in there is 0 CP. There is absolutely no justification for blocking people from no-CP environments based on CP level.

And thanks to everyone who cried to remove the ability to group with friends, you will always get randomly grouped with random players of varying skill level. Even if it sometimes pisses you off.

I couldn't have written it better!
  • jirkasl
    jirkasl
    ✭✭
    JanTanhide wrote: »
    Reverb wrote: »
    Battlegrounds have CP suppressed, so everyone in there is 0 CP. There is absolutely no justification for blocking people from no-CP environments based on CP level.

And thanks to everyone who cried to remove the ability to group with friends, you will always get randomly grouped with random players of varying skill level. Even if it sometimes pisses you off.

I couldn't have written it better!

So you dont understand whats going on .
    I explain to you

Player A have gear cap - player B dont have gear cap
    A instakill B .
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should simply change the lower bracket from levels 10-49 to instead be level 10-CP159. That wouldn't be perfect, of course, since some people who are well over CP159 still don't have "proper" gear for PvP, but it'd probably be a little more fair.
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all!

After the removal and edit of a few comments due to Baiting, we would like to remind everyone that all posts should be kept civil, constructive, and within the guidelines of the rules we have in place. Baiting is a violation of our rules and is stated as follows:
    Trolling or Baiting: The act of trolling is defined as something that is created for the intent to provoke conflict, shock others, or to elicit a strong negative or emotional reaction. It’s okay and very normal to disagree with others, and even to debate, but provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is never acceptable in the official The Elder Scrolls Online community. If you do not have something constructive or meaningful to add to a discussion, we strongly recommend you refrain from posting in that thread, and find another discussion to participate in instead. It is also not constructive or helpful to publicly call out others and accuse them of trolling, or call them a troll—please refrain from doing so. If you genuinely believe someone is trolling, please report the post or thread to the ESO Team, and leave it at that.
    If there may be any questions in regards to the rules, please feel free to review them here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • jirkasl
    jirkasl
    ✭✭
    wheem_ESO wrote: »
    They should simply change the lower bracket from levels 10-49 to instead be level 10-CP159. That wouldn't be perfect, of course, since some people who are well over CP159 still don't have "proper" gear for PvP, but it'd probably be a little more fair.

This is best solution.
    Thx Wheem_ESO

10 - 50(159) make more sense then current situation.

more heads are better than one. I hope Zos consider it.
    Edited by jirkasl on April 16, 2020 10:04AM
  • Joinovikova
    Joinovikova
    ✭✭✭✭
    They need to fix MMR match making system thats all.. simply veterans shoudl not be matched with new players.. its not funny on both sides,, BG where I have 35+kilss with zero death is not fun ist like go to farm some public dungeon otherwise also BG where I get players who are just "canon futter" its also not fun..
  • Nick_Balza
    Nick_Balza
    ✭✭✭
    • I think there is a point to block players under CP810 lvl for queue normal dungeons.
    • CP810+ Players with non-trial or trial but not perfected gear are not allowed to join vet dungeons.
    • Only CP810+ Players with DPS not less than 30000 and 18000 penetration with perfected trial or probably PvP gear could be allowed to join queue on BG.
    • Only templar and Sorc classes are allowed to join queue on BG.
    • Players who communicate with each other should be banned permanently, so group/zone chats and whispers must be disabled. Joining BG queue as a tank or healer should be removed and "fake dd", who is trying to heal/support his teammates should be removed from the game and his account should be blocked for at least 4 weeks with full account reset.
    • Todd and ZOS staff (but not lower than top manager) must personally make updates on leaderboard, and spread news about updates in Twitter, Reddit, Times, Men's Health, Playboy and Forbes.

I bet that all players demand that.

GM of small social/casual guild Bar Indoril Nalivayka
    PC - EU. @NickBalza
    Nick Balza - Magicka Nightblade
    John Skellan - Stamina Nightblade (Vampire/Crafter/Bowtard)
    Roland Maybelline - Stamina Templar
    Willow The Firestarter - Magicka DK
    Alexander Veidt - Stamina Necromancer
    Chris Maxwell - Magicka Necromancer (Healer)
    Genevieve Diedonne - Stamina Sorc
    The Beckett - Stamina DK/Werewolf
    Mira Giovanni - Magicka Nightblade (Healer\Tank)