The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Cant log in. Fix this please

temp_139248
temp_139248
Soul Shriven
Submitted ticket did not generate ticket number but ticket is visible in my support tab on website also the timer keeps resetting and no action is being taken.how can i get this resolved?
  • temp_139248
    temp_139248
    Soul Shriven
  • temp_139248
    temp_139248
    Soul Shriven
    Also only email i have received was asking for feedback on eso customer service. Bit of an insult when the service has currently been 0
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try submitting your ticket on a different browser, @temp_139248.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @temp_139248

If you still have issues going through a different browser you can then try submitting the ticket through Account Recovery. Instructions on doing so are in the help article below.

What should I do if I can't log into the ESO support portal?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • temp_139248
    temp_139248
    Soul Shriven
    I have submitted a ticket 3 days ago it didn’t generate a ticket number i can see the ticket but its still waiting for agent i am about ready to un install and walk away 4 years of playing this is frustrating @ZOS_BillE
    Edited by temp_139248 on March 18, 2020 8:26PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have submitted a ticket 3 days ago it didn’t generate a ticket number i can see the ticket but its still waiting for agent i am about ready to un install and walk away 4 years of playing this is frustrating @ZOS_BillE

You won't get an official ZOS response in the forums, @temp_139248.

If you don't have your ticket number, did you try the account recovery as @ZOS_BillE suggested?

Empty threats of quitting the game don't solve your issue by the way ...
  • temp_139248
    temp_139248
    Soul Shriven
    The account recovery is the ticket i am waiting on it was submitted 3 days ago it did not give me a ticket number and has been sitting there waiting for agent i have not received an email not even the automated 1 the only email I received was a customer service survey
  • temp_139248
    temp_139248
    Soul Shriven
    Ticket number is #:200318-004654 @ZOS_BillE
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @temp_139248

Thank you for the ticket number. I've sent you a PM with an update on the ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post