The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When is Frostvault being fixed?? This is beyond ridiculous!!

• Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    Monday's patch contained a fix for this problem. And as far as I can tell, the fix worked. Well, better late than never.

No fix in notes for PS4. As usual we are 2nd class again.
  • big_ear_midget
    big_ear_midget
    ✭✭✭
    I believe they test the fixes on the pc first before releasing to ps4 and xbox.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 runs 0 crushes. Maybe. Maaaaaybe. they fixed it. Maybe.
    Edited by zvavi on April 2, 2020 10:09PM
  • big_ear_midget
    big_ear_midget
    ✭✭✭
    Can somebody please tell me if Frostvault has been fixed on ps4 yet? I see that @zvavi commented that they did 3 runs with 0 crashes on 2 April 2020 but i'm not sure if that pc or console. THANKS!!
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can somebody please tell me if Frostvault has been fixed on ps4 yet? I see that @zvavi commented that they did 3 runs with 0 crashes on 2 April 2020 but i'm not sure if that pc or console. THANKS!!

PC, but the bug with lasers has more frequency now. Idk if the update rolled for console yet or not. Avalanche still bugged if u wipe once.
    @big_ear_midget
    Edited by zvavi on April 8, 2020 5:54PM
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zvavi wrote: »

PC, but the bug with lasers has more frequency now. Idk if the update rolled for console yet or not. Avalanche still bugged if u wipe once.
    @big_ear_midget

Can confirm lasers are still bugged. After the mess that was today's maintenance I tried to run Frostvault, ping jumped between 100 and 350ish, laser had visual glitches where it would point diagonally across the room, and I quit after dying twice in a row to the laser while standing on the right side of the dome, the second time wiping the group.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    daemonios wrote: »
    Can confirm lasers are still bugged. After the mess that was today's maintenance I tried to run Frostvault, ping jumped between 100 and 350ish, laser had visual glitches where it would point diagonally across the room, and I quit after dying twice in a row to the laser while standing on the right side of the dome, the second time wiping the group.

Lasers are still bugged. Heck, they bugged both ways, sometimes they kill you if you are behind shield, sometimes they don't if you aren't. They said they are working on avalanche too, which is still bugged to this day too.
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lasers are still bugged. Heck, they bugged both ways, sometimes they kill you if you are behind shield, sometimes they don't if you aren't. They said they are working on avalanche too, which is still bugged to this day too.

Yep. Tried a second time and someone said to roll dodge through them, which I never thought would work, but it did... except sometimes it didn't. I died dodging through lasers behind the dome, and lived dodging through them nowhere near the dome. Sometimes the dome didn't even appear and the boss just stood upright without moving. The state of this dungeon being what it is, for how long it has been, is disgusting.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

@big_ear_midget

Just confirming we are working on getting this fixed too. No ETA yet as it's still in progress, but it's being worked on.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@big_ear_midget

Just confirming we are working on getting this fixed too. No ETA yet as it's still in progress, but it's being worked on.

Thank you, knowing it's actively being worked on is something at least.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When someone tagged you and now all the quotes ping you every single time :sob:
  • XoXJulietteXoX
    XoXJulietteXoX
    ✭✭✭
    Final boss does not spawn. It's 2024, y'all still haven't fixed this, 4 years later?
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

We've closed this thread given its age and given that some information may be out of date. If you wish to continue discussing this topic please create a new thread in the Bugs Category. Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.