The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Support site ticket submission broken.

vgabor
vgabor
✭✭✭✭✭
As title says, support site ticket submission form is broken, next button in the form is not clickable.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Site works fine. Try it again. If it still does not work for you then try clearing out your history and cookies as they can hinder the browser from working properly.

Edit: Potentially you are missing required information. There are two required fields. I expect if one is not filed out "next" button will not operate.
    Edited by idk on February 11, 2020 8:41PM
  • Emathides
    Emathides
    ✭✭✭
    Bumping this, as I would like to know which web browser is intended to be used to properly access the support website?

One one of my browsers, the login button is completely dead, there is no way to login (same issue as vgabor).

On another browser that I specifically use to access the support website, I can login and click through to raise a ticket, but now can't type anything in the text boxes. This is a recent issue.

Please advise which browser is supported, @ZOS_BillE
    Edited by Emathides on February 14, 2020 12:58AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Emathides

The ESO support site should function in all web browsers.

Which browser is having the login button issue and which browser has issues with the text boxes?

One thing to check is making sure you have each of these web browsers completely up to date.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post