The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

OVER THREE WEEKS ( NEEDS ESCALATING )

basit21
basit21
Please I need help I have created ticket regarding my account and have explained everything on it and replied to it as well but have not heard anything from anyone yet I’ve also uploaded documents of my purchases and I need to know what is going on please guys I need help.

Weird thing is I was gaming in this account before I stopped playing around late 2018 I think I bought a lot of stuff and spent so much time on it but because of me moving out I stopped but my eso plus was still active upon till December I think and I changed my user if and everything all of a sudden when I tried logging in it can’t find my account I was like wth I had another account which I traded from and to I also changed the name on one of my toons the night blade to honrypusse if I remember correctly but somehow my user I’d changed back to what it first was how is that possible please I need help on this this is my support ticket 200204-002082 please I’ve seen this person from zos very active called ZOS_BillE please can you help me this is my first time on the forum after trying to get in touch or a response from support escalation
Edited by basit21 on February 19, 2020 6:26PM
  • basit21
    basit21
    I’m just hoping that someone will escalate this for me please ZOS I’ve been waiting 4 days now I initially replied back to the email I got from support and that’s it not heard anything back from them I replied back with attachment on the mail from PayPal showing the transaction and everything. Please someone rescue my account for me
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll tag @ZOS_GinaBruno and see if that can't get eyes on your issue, good luck :)
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • basit21
    basit21
    OMG thank you just seeing a reply here has enlightened me thank you once again
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're so very welcome, hope you get help :)
  • mountaineer178
    good luck - their customer service never answers me either...
  • basit21
    basit21
    Am just going to keep an eye out here and see how it goes I really don’t want to think like that but it seems so true especially how slow and frustrating it can be getting a response from them. I’m just going to look on the bright side and say to my self am probz 3rd in the que lol
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hang in there, they'll answer either through your submitted ticket, or in the mail here on the forum after alerting you here in the thread.
  • basit21
    basit21
    Inamoonlight thanks for your support I hope someone in support looks at this and I get this resolved can’t wait to get back on playing eso saying that I’m currently on my second account trying to enjoy the game but can’t because I have a account at max cp and really well geared just sitting in the back.
  • basit21
    basit21
    Am like checking my mail every 30 mins but still nothing
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    May take a couple of hours :)
    Edited by InaMoonlight on February 7, 2020 8:58PM
  • basit21
    basit21
    don't know their operating hours it looks like I won't hear from them its nearly 16:30 here in the UK just surprised that they don't have live chat for their support team.
  • basit21
    basit21
    as I thought no contact yet from them so frustrating. Kept checking my email every 20 mins the whole day but nothing.
  • mikikatze
    mikikatze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure they'll get back to you, but that user or toon name you chose is close to inappropriate and has therefore been changed to the former name, I'm pretty sure.

Also, a comma here or a peroid there would maybe help with understanding... ;)
  • basit21
    basit21
    mikikatze wrote: »
    I'm sure they'll get back to you, but that user or toon name you chose is close to inappropriate and has therefore been changed to the former name, I'm pretty sure.

Also, a comma here or a peroid there would maybe help with understanding... ;)

I've actually thought that too, if that is prohibited then I understand and will change when I get the account again as I have name change tokens for it. Saying this I've logged on to my secondary account and checked my friend list it shows the name hornypusee still and surprisingly its in Calgron where I last left it. The only noticeable thing that struck me was the username had reverted to what it first was, I changed it to my daughters name that's the only notable thing I can see from my other account. I had traded materials and gear from my secondary to my primary that's all.
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basit, don't bother with the genitalia troll. @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BillE ? Could someone help before people get overly trolled prev. to just giving up, HJAAALP Hjælp :p
  • basit21
    basit21
    Checked again nothing. Don’t want to just give up on it spent way to much time and money on this, please ZOS been waiting a week now.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    basit21 wrote: »
    Checked again nothing. Don’t want to just give up on it spent way to much time and money on this, please ZOS been waiting a week now.

may help to post your ticket number here so one of the mods tagged can find it
    Edited by Alienoutlaw on February 8, 2020 12:35PM
  • basit21
    basit21

I have on the very first post, I’ll do it again Ticket number: 200204-002082
    Edited by basit21 on February 8, 2020 12:37PM
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I have on the very first post, I’ll do it again Ticket number: 200204-002082

yeah i saw my bad :)
  • basit21
    basit21
    Does ZOS support work through the weekend ?
  • basit21
    basit21
    Anyone from ZOS can provide me with an update please, like where it is or is it being looked at or not thank you.
  • basit21
    basit21
    Nothing yet guys still waiting for support and I doubt it that this will get resolved.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember, the support time is often measured in days not hours, @basit21.

Best advice is to be persistent but patient with following up on your ticket.

A friendly forums mod (usually @ZOS_BillE) does review this subforum ... and will likely be by Monday at the latest.
  • basit21
    basit21
    Thanks for the info pal, was at work kept checking every hour my mail lol
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tried logging in it can’t find my account

A couple of potential options:

1-contact support and be ready to access the e-mail the account was associated with (even if it's one you don't normally use) because that is one way they find it again

2-Be prepared to answer very specific questions about your characters, alliances, classes, names, levels and so on.

3-If the name you gave as an example is ... representative of how you played and/or named your characters, the whole thing might well have been deleted/banned.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • basit21
    basit21
    I have replied back to them with specific answers relating to my account, also provided them with the transaction receipt from my PayPal account. I highly doubt the account has been deleted because it’s still visible from my secondary account. I however do regret the fact stupidly naming that nightblade horneypussee

• InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have replied back to them with specific answers relating to my account, also provided them with the transaction receipt from my PayPal account. I highly doubt the account has been deleted because it’s still visible from my secondary account. I however do regret the fact stupidly naming that nightblade horneypussee

I can't stop laughing, that's awesome, but yeah should probably expect to get your account back, sans one charactername :D
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @basit21

I've sent you a private message to follow-up on your ticket #200204-002082.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • basit21
    basit21
    Thank you @ZOS_BillE I was hoping and praying that you would look into this and it happened.

I will remain to post on this with updates so the people who have helped me know where I am at with the issue, once again thank you all.
  • basit21
    basit21
    Nothing yet from the support team, will post later today with updates. Really hoping that I get some sort of response from support today well over 9 days now, scrolling through the forums I've seen longer waits which seems highly possible for my ticket.
This discussion has been closed.