The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Just purchased the ESO Greymoor digital colloectors edition at the store on this website..

Stevie6
Stevie6
✭✭✭✭
I did purchase it and it is listed in my account as of a few mins ago. Will there be a notification when the download becomes available? I had enough of Steam..no more..
  • Stevie6
    Stevie6
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, will I get access to the base game now or will I have to wait ?
  • Stevie6
    Stevie6
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any forum moderator or dev want to comment???
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hi there! If you pre-purchased the Greymoor Digital Collector's Edition then you should receive immediate access to the base game, Elsweyr, Summerset & Morrowind Chapters, and the Elsweyr, Summerset & Morrowind Collector's Packs. You should be able to download and begin playing by following the steps in this article.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Stevie6
    Stevie6
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you ZOS_Adrikoth

I downloaded the game and still get the "could not load news" and no announcements. Looks like the same problem as with the Steam version. I pretty much tried everything including tpc/udp ports, firewall, restart modem/router, repair, etc.. still a no go. Any suggestions would be appreciated. THX.
  • Stevie6
    Stevie6
    ✭✭✭✭
    Login failed error 200
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings, if the steps in this article are unable to resolve the Error 200 message that you are receiving, then please submit a ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com and a member of our support staff would be happy to assist you further.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post