The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Email Change

SamAkira
SamAkira
✭✭
Not sure the right way to go about this.
I recently came back to ESO after a long break.

My account is linked to an email that I've since deleted.
I can still log in and play ESO as I know my credentials but I'd like to link it to an email account that actually exists/is in use.

I can't seem to change my email without the need for that old email, which is a tad strange. Not sure where to go. Trying to log a ticket I only get the option for responses to be sent to the old non-existent email address.

I can provide any proof of purchase or account information that you need.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SamAkira

You can follow our FAQ linked below on the different ways you can get your email address updated on your account.

How do I change my Elder Scrolls Online email address?

If you continue to have issues please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • SamAkira
    SamAkira
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @SamAkira

You can follow our FAQ linked below on the different ways you can get your email address updated on your account.

How do I change my Elder Scrolls Online email address?

If you continue to have issues please let us know.

This doesn't help.
    As I explained in my post. I don't have access to my old email address that's currently linked to my account, therefore I can't go get the activation code to change the email
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you actually read anything on the link provided, @SamAkira?

If you did, what part of “use the Account Recovery Form” did you not understand?
  • SamAkira
    SamAkira
    ✭✭
    Did you actually read anything on the link provided, @SamAkira?

If you did, what part of “use the Account Recovery Form” did you not understand?

Do you understand how crippling O.C.D is?

The account recovery form has 3 options non which pertain to changing your email.
    I logged a request about 5 days ago and have heard nothing back.
    I'm unable to see ticket updates, I didn't get a confirmation email that my ticket was logged.

If this is the only way to do it, then I'll persevere.
    Go look up O.C.D
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SamAkira

I've sent you a PM to get some details that may help us locate your ticket if one was started.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post