The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Opted out of a reward at the beginning of the month?

kevintheradioguy
kevintheradioguy
Soul Shriven
It's November, 1. I just logged in to pick up my first daily reward, but suddenly, I see that the last one is greyed out as if I missed a day. How can that be? It's three hours into November, I could not possibly miss anything.

3d93cc04c119480278212e49a4d0ea44.jpg
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's November, 1. I just logged in to pick up my first daily reward, but suddenly, I see that the last one is greyed out as if I missed a day. How can that be? It's three hours into November, I could not possibly miss anything.

Except that there are 30 days in November.

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I’ve said in other threads:

If you’re really going to be missing out on that 3k AP for the last reward, go repair some Cyrodiil keep walls for 5 minutes.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are 31 rewards but only 30 days in November
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos math. lol
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One BG will get you more than twice as much AP.
    XB1 NA
    Your nerf suggestion is dumb. Learn to counter other players instead of having the game rebuilt to your ability level.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stand in a keep AFK and you'll get more than 3000 AP.
    PC EU
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you’re really going to be missing out on that 3k AP for the last reward, go repair some Cyrodiil keep walls for 5 minutes.

And how many threads is that now? lol
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who cares man. It is nothing good. This thread is pointless.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

And how many threads is that now? lol

Good point.

The excess number of new forums threads on this little ZOS booboo is both amazing and shocking ...

Edited by Taleof2Cities on November 2, 2019 12:54AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As posted here, we'll be updating the daily rewards so the 3000 Alliance Points on the 31st day will be combined with the 2000 Alliance Points on the 30th day, so the new reward on the final day will be 5000 AP.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post