Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Account got hacked and cant get it back

necrodeath
ive messaged support 5 times and still i got no response
my account has been hacked andi cant change psw and security question
i can only log in via psn and steam

please help me.
  • necrodeath
    this is the ticket i submitted: 191017-001162
    please someone look at it please
  • necrodeath
    @ZOS_BillE can u help me please? im desperate
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope Zos can get this straightened out for you fast enough.

I have known some players here who have been hacked. A common thread is use of the same password for many places and the password is not that challenging.

So change your email password and game password and make sure they are different and complex. If they hacked your game they likely hacked your email.
  • necrodeath
    im not very expert on computers. i just want my account back but support seems non existent
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    @necrodeath

I have sent a message to your inbox in regards to this issue. Please check your inbox and let me know if you have further questions.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • necrodeath
    if u can please at least unlink my psn account t eso accout so i can buy a new copy f the game
  • necrodeath
    still no respond from support after tickets and a lot of wait of time. this is sad :(
  • necrodeath
    i've managed to unlink my psn account to my hacked accout but when i try to link it to a new accout it rediurect to the hacked one :\
  • necrodeath
    i've updated my ticket to a more correct one 191018-000737
  • necrodeath
    @ZOS_RikardD 191017-001227 can u please take a look on my ticket? it's been a while and i have not had any update.
    my account is still hacked and i can't play

@ZOS_BillE sorry for poking u but i would like to have my acount back becasuse i want to play. take a look at my ticket please
    Edited by necrodeath on October 19, 2019 6:26AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @necrodeath

We've sent you another update on the tickets you've submitted.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post