The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Eso is bigger than all of us

• Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jecks33 wrote: »
    the game was perfectly balanced ultil some patch ago, between morrowind and elsweyr. Now Eso has taken a dangerous road where endgamers are not happy because their builds/toon are ruined and they have to rebuild every 3 months, mid-players that try to take a look to end game contents find them too hard (we completet vet hel ra at 350/400cp, vet SS and Vcr are quite impossible without more cps), quest-gamers are not happy because new chapters stories are wonderful but too short

The game has never not been like that with regard to rebuilding.
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys, I enjoy reading the crying the moaning and the complaining just every one else, I have played the game since beta(first on PS4 then on PC) and nearly every patch the story is the same "you're killing the game" "I just cancelled my subscription" blah blah, don't get me wrong I think that customer's opinion is a very important point and a critical thing for every kind of enterprise, but unfortunately the devs team cannot phisically accommodate everyone's needs or request, balance is extremely hard if you try to have viable options in PvP and pve at the same time, personally I don't envy what Gilliam &co are going through atm, they're trying to make the game accessible for the newer players, and still challenging for veterans, but you cannot please everyone, so what I am trying to say is either play the GAME as it is or find something else (as I am doing), but no matter how hard we cry and protest on the forums or anywhere else it doesn't really matter because with MILLIONS of players the few hundred crying and shouting are not going to change much, after morrowind half of the raiding guilds just up and disappeared, and here we are 2 years down the line moaning and protesting, but guess what? In 2 more years guaranteed there's gonna be the se thing over again, why you ask? Because eso is bigger than all of us. So just enjoy the GAME for what it is, a way to kill a few hours a day and disconnect.

So you don;t want us not to use the very forums ZOS set up for feedback to offer that feedback?
  • simple_specops
    simple_specops
    ✭✭✭
    So you don;t want us not to use the very forums ZOS set up for feedback to offer that feedback?

First of all: THANKYOU! You helped me a lot and I had the link to your vma guide on my desktop, and I had it memorized, and I don't think I could ever have done it without that digital bible. Anyway, what I was trying to say it's there are too many players out there and if someone gets killed twice with the same thing then they run to the forums and scream and shout, nerf this buff that. What i wrote then it was an encouragement for everyone to take a chill pill. Now we could say the same thing about the state of the game. Forums are an excellent way to have the pulse ok your community, now they are doing it poorly and for the last few months performance for some reason is worse than ever, and that's is a legitimate reason to complain. And is our right to do so as customers. But one thing is feedback, another one is whining imo, hard things are meant to be hard, because people have to work for it, people have to git gud. It's like people dying because they stand in red and blame the healer. One thing is if the game is having issues but another is come to the forums and ask for things that would only favour ourselves. This way we are polluting the essence of the forums and not being taken seriously.
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

As this thread was originally created in 2019 and some of the information may no longer be relevant, we decided to close it down. Please feel free to start a new topic on this subject if you wish to discuss it further.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.