The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is the Customer Support really unresponsive for everyone else?

kurtsliva
kurtsliva
Soul Shriven
I've had multiple tickets open for over 7 days and no response. Is anyone else having this horrible of an experience with the customer support?
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't submitted a ticket recently, although since Elsweyr released it seems they're a bit more flooded with tickets than usual, from everything I see and hear. I should note that every time I personally have submitted a ticket, support has always been excellent, if not prompt, but that's only speaking for me personally.
    Edited by Marginis on July 30, 2019 4:21PM
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • kurtsliva
    kurtsliva
    Soul Shriven
    My case has been opened since July 17th, and still no conclusion. It is now the 14th day that I have had an issue. They keep changing the category of my ticket to something different every time the auto customer service attendant replies. I can't access guild traders, and my case has changed to "not receiving perks", to "lost item", to "in-game store purchase", to "Missing UI / UI Error", and now to "Quest Item". It has been a very frustrating experience.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @kurtsliva

Could you provide us with your ticket number so we can look into what is happening?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • kurtsliva
    kurtsliva
    Soul Shriven
    The current open ticket is 190721-006082. I have multiple other ones that were "ticket closed as duplicate" that I created since the category was changed.
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    @kurtsliva

I can confirm for you that your ticket is now in the correct queue for this issue and you will receive a response as soon as your ticket as been fully reviewed by an agent and they have an update available for you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They've not responded to any of my tickets for over 12 months now.. Good luck!!
  • kurtsliva
    kurtsliva
    Soul Shriven
    That seems to be the consensus. It has now been 2 days where the status is that an agent is looking into my case.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They put up the quarterly plan to fix the bugs that have been present for years and think probably that it will vindicate them of all their complacent customer service for the last 4 years...

I can honestly say, having worked in Customer Service, their business model is among one of the worst I've experienced or encountered. They could honestly benefit from live chat agents... the amount of consumer confidence they'd gain from that would be massive in an industry that infamously screws over the customers.