Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Communication when trying to get help

Nordic__Knights
Nordic__Knights
✭✭✭✭✭
ooy8fphjboeg.png
89s6rjnhbkla.png
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anybody suggest a more genuine way to have communication between player and developer so that way we could get issues fixed because really I've been off my system now for three and a half days but just due to the lack of communication they haven't fixed the issue
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need a genuine customer support team.... even e-chat would be advantageous. I remember the days you could actually talk to someone on the phone to get issues resolved... they've gone downhill from the opening days.
  • cheifsoap
    cheifsoap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    File a report with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). ZOS is owned by ZeniMax Media.
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Their support team used to be good.
    But as of recently it is absolutely atrocious. They don’t respond till about a week and when they finally do it’s some useless nonsense like “we have sent your ticket to a specialized team for review”
    Like thanks. You are literally not helping in any aspect.
    Edited by frostz417 on July 19, 2019 3:50PM
  • aishsha
    aishsha
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the club.
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its an pain for sure got a email lastnight telling me that each time i responded it puts my tick to bottom of listings like ok you give us 4 days to respond but yet take 3 days yourself to get back to or just close the case because i dont respond like ok we're damned if we do and damned if we dont
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Nordic__Knights

After checking on your ticket it looks like support was able to finish the refund request. If there is anything else you need assistance with please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post